~Chapter 51~

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

☀︎︎ꕥ☀︎︎ꕥ☀︎︎ꕥ☀︎︎ꕥ☀︎︎ꕥ☀︎︎ꕥ☀︎︎ꕥ☀︎︎ꕥ☀︎︎ꕥ☀︎︎ꕥ

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

No POV

Y/n held Itachi's hand as they walked to the front of Sasuke's house. Y/n smiled at Itachi as she felt her heart beat rapidly from all the adrenaline.

"I'm nervous, not going to lie."

Y/n told Itachi making him chuckle as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. He pecked her lips as he rubbed her cheek softly.

"There's nothing to be nervous about. They love you idiot, hell they love you more than they love me."

Itachi told y/n as he rolled his eyes. Y/n laughed as she hugged Itachi and shook her head.

"I can't help it~"

Y/n teased him even more making him roll his eyes and he smirked at y/n, he spanked her butt softly making her blush furiously from the sudden action.

"It's alright, our future kid is going to love me more~"

Itachi teased y/n making her eyes widened, she looked away as she pouted.

"In your dreams, Itachi."

Y/n told him as he laughed and kissed her cheek multiple times. Deep down inside y/n didn't care if the kid loved Itachi more, hell, she wanted them to love Itachi. Itachi was a man that deserves to be loved, he was a kind, gentle, well mannered, and treated y/n good. Y/n used to want a boy but now deep down inside y/n wanted a girl. She wanted a girl so that Itachi could show her what a man was and to never lower their expectations, their daughter deserved a man that treated her how Itachi treats y/n.

"Are you ready, love?"

Itachi asked y/n making her snap out of her thoughts. She nodded her head as she smiled and wrapped her arm around his.

"Yeah!"

Y/n told him happily as he knocked on the door. It took awhile for someone to open it but Sakura eventually opened the door.

"Hey you guys! Come in!"

Sakura told the couple as they walked in and smiled at her. Y/n hugged her as she grinned at her.

"Where's Sasuke?"

Y/n asked as Itachi was also curious about where the raven head was at. Sakura frowned as she sighed.

"He's busy with some work right now..."

Sakura told the couple making them frown at the thought that no one was here to celebrate their engagement. Sakura smiled as she pointed to the backyard of her house.