~Chapter 2~

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

No POV

Y/n eyes fluttered open as she yawned and sat up, she realized that Itachi wasn't by her side like usual. She took her phone out and noticed that he had texted her.

Itachi <3
"𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕! 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚞𝚙 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎. 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. ♡︎"

She smiled softly as she read the text, she loved when Itachi would leave her notes or texts on where he was at. She stood up and walked towards her balcony to get some fresh air.

"Man it's only the first day and I love it here already!"

Y/n talked to herself as she looked at the city that wasn't too far. Y/n smiled as she looked at her bracelet.

"You would've loved to see the city."

Y/n told Yuki mentally as she took one more breath of fresh air before going back inside to finally get ready, she opened her bag and tried to pick an outfit out. She groaned as she saw her clothes pop out the bag from no space.

"Stupid bag... oh well Sasuke could fix it!"

Y/n talked to herself as she smirked. She walked to put some of her clothes up in her walk in closet only to be met with a bunch of designer clothes and cute clothes. Y/n's eyes widened as she looked around at everything.

"Old man... I told you nothing expensive..!!"

Y/n yelled as she pulled out her phone and began to dial his number, it rung for awhile until he picked up.

"Madara!! I told you I didn't want you to spend a lot of money on me..!!"

Y/m yelled making Madara laugh loudly through the phone. He snickered as he tried to catch his breath.

"It's not expensive when your bank account is almost unlimited~ If you want anything else all the princess needs to do is ask~"

Madara told y/n making her blush from him teasing her. She sighed as she chuckled a bit.