~Chapter 52~

♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎

꧁♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎꧂

♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎♧︎☘︎︎

No POV (imagine Sasuke dancing like that and singing 💀💀)

Y/n grinned widely as she woke up from her alarm. She jumped out of bed as she sat on Itachi harshly making him groan as his eyes fluttered open.

"Fuck..! Why are you up so early..?"

Itachi asked as he held his stomach and looked at y/n who had a big smile. She hugged Itachi as she grabbed her phone and showed him something that was on her calendar. He rubbed his eyes as he started to wake up.

"Today's the day I open my business up! I could start with my photoshoot! My lovely fiancé is going to take pictures for me~"

Y/n told Itachi making him chuckle as he sat up and held y/n by her waist. He kissed her softly as he smacked her ass.

"I'll do anything for my future wife."

Itachi told y/n as she blushed softly from his words and also the fact that he had smacked her ass. He pulled her in for a passionate kiss as he held her close to his chest, y/n was enjoying it until she felt a sudden wave of nausea. She pushed him away as she frowned at him.

"I feel nauseous. I've been feeling like that for the past week."

Y/n told Itachi making him look at her worried. He grabbed her palm as he kissed it softly.

"Are you okay? I could take you to the our doctor in the family."

Itachi told y/n making her shake her head as she smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"No, it's okay. I think it's from the excitement for the big opening. C'mon let's go!!"

Y/n yelled happily as she jumped out of bed and immediately ran downstairs. Right on the dot someone had rung the doorbell at the entrance of her house. She walked towards the camera she had in her room only to see Sasuke.

"Open the door idiot!"

Sasuke yelled as y/n clicked the button to open the door from her room. Sasuke let himself in as he walked towards their room, he knew that if y/n opened the door from her room then it'll be okay to enter. He walked in the room as he saw y/n holding up to dresses at both of the boys.