~Chapter 46~

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎

ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎

No POV

"Alright y/n, we're here! Put this blindfold on for me."

Itachi told y/n as she rubbed her eyes softly from falling asleep on the jet. She tried looking out the window but Itachi immediately covered the view as he flicked her forehead.

"No sneak peeks!"

Itachi told y/n as he chuckled softly at her curiosity. She smiled as she grabbed the blindfold and tied it around her eyes. Itachi flipped y/n off the check if she was peeking or not.

"Do you see anything?"

Itachi asked as he kept his middle finger in front of her face. She shook her head as she reached out to grab his hand, Itachi let out a snort as he grabbed her hand.

"I've been planning this for awhile, let's just say I've been saving up for a whole year for this moment."

Itachi told y/n making her feel a bit taken back,  she was genuinely curious on what he had planned for her. Itachi wanted to propose to y/n a long time ago but he wanted something perfect and a perfect place to propose to her, that day happened to be today. He stepped down the stairs of the jet as he carefully walked y/n down.

"Place our bags in the car please and take it to the main area."

Itachi told one of the drivers as they nodded their heads and went to the location. Itachi chuckled as he noticed that y/n was trying to pull down on the blindfold. He flicked her forehead as he covered the blind fold with his hands just incase.

"You really are an impatient girl~ just wait a little more okay? I want it to be during a perfect moment."

Itachi told y/n as she chuckled and nodded her head. Itachi waited a couple of moments until the perfect time came, he pulled on the blindfold softly as he kissed her cheek softly.

"You can open your eyes"

Itachi whispered as she opened her eyes slowly, her eyes widened as she looked around in awe. The both of them were at an island that had beautiful crystal clear water, and luxurious buildings everywhere. This wasn't just any island though.

"It's ours~"

Itachi whispered as y/n looked at Itachi curiously, she raised her eyebrow as she looked back. She was still in shock to even process any words, she tried to speak but nothing came out until she finally put her mind and thoughts together.