~Chapter 29~

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

No POV (read the author note at the end please!! ♡︎)

Y/n slipped her heels on as she made sure that her toes were painted and not looking crusty. Today was the day where she was finally going to go work with Itachi, she smiled at the mirror as she winked at herself.

"I look good not going to lie~"

Y/n thought to herself as she grabbed one of her purses and walked downstairs. Itachi was still getting ready in the bathroom. She grabbed some things out of the fridge and started to make bentos boxes for the both of them. As y/n was packing the food in the boxes she felt a warm frame press against her lower half. Y/n smiled as she tilted her head only to meet eyes with the person she loved the most, he smiled as he kissed y/n's forehead softly.

"What's this?"

Itachi asked as he leaned against the counter and looked at the cute bento boxes, y/n blushed softly as she handed one to him.

"I wanted to make us lunch for work!"

Y/n told Itachi making him chuckle, he was grateful that he had a girlfriend who was thoughtful. He grabbed her hand and kissed it softly before smirking.

"You ready to go?"

Itachi asked y/n making her grin as she nodded her head happily.

"Yup!"

—☀︎︎—

Y/n's heels clicked as she walked into the building, everyone greeted her as they all smiled at her. Itachi walked into the elevator and placed his personal key, as the elevator doors was about to close Shisui ran into it and chuckled.

"Sorry! I was in a bit of a rush!"

Shisui told the both of them making y/n raise her eyebrow.

"Y'know we could've given you a ride since you came from the same place."

Y/n told Shisui making him sweat drop and scratch the back of his neck shyly.

"I kinda slept in..."

Shisui told the both of them making them chuckle. Shisui looked at y/n with a smirk as he eyed her up and down.

"So you work here now, huh? You'll like it don't worry! I hope Itachi doesn't work your ass off though~"

Shisui told y/n as the elevator doors open to his level, y/n rolled her eyes as she chuckled. The elevator closed and finally went all the way up towards Itachi's office. The both of them walked out as the doors open, y/n looked around as she saw the beautiful view from up there. She still wasn't used to the view even after being here multiple times. Itachi grabbed her hand and walked towards the area where she would work, it was a desk just like Itachi's but it was in her own personal room. Y/n looked at the shelf of books and walked over to them, her eyes looked around as she smiled softly.