~Chapter 20~

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

No POV

Y/n sat in the living room as she sighed softly, Sasuke and Sakura had came out the room to check up on the both of them again.

"Is everything okay..?"

Sasuke asked y/n making her shrug her shoulders as she ran her hand through her hair.

"I don't know... my mom's probably after me again."

Y/n told Sasuke making his eyes widened as he looked at Itachi, he explained to him about the whole situation that had happened. Sasuke gritted his teeth angrily as he looked at Itachi, he then realized something.

"Well she said she was going to put a law suit on you didn't she? You can get your information if she does that."

Sasuke told Itachi making him look at y/n, she couldn't help but smile at Sasuke as she realized that he was right.

"You're not wrong, the only thing is that it'll affect the Uchiha business though..."

Y/n whispered as she looked back at Itachi, he had a smirk on his face as he shook his head.

"Don't think the Uchiha's don't prepare for everything, we have surveillance cameras for times like these. She's not a threat especially since you have a restraining order on your mom and she's using a person to cause harm to you."

Itachi told y/n making her nod her head, Itachi was right. Y/n let out a sigh of relief as she realized that everything was going to be okay. Sakura looked at y/n as she wrapped her arms around Sasuke's arm.

"I'm glad everything's okay but where are you guys going to stay..? It's going to be dangerous knowing that girls out there and she can possibly know your location."

Sakura told y/n as she looked at everyone with worried on her face. Y/n smirked as she took her phone out and wiggled it happily, Itachi raised his eyebrow as he watched her curiously.

"I know someone who would kill if something were to happen to me~ He'll get me a house as soon as possible."

Y/n told everyone making Itachi and Sasuke raise an eyebrow curiously at her, Itachi crossed his arms as he stared into her eyes.

"Who's this person?"

Itachi asked making y/n smirk even more and let out a laugh.

"Madara, my old man of course!"

Y/n chuckled making Itachi and Sasuke shake their heads and chuckle, they still couldn't believe how their uncle spoiled the living hell out of y/n like he was his daughter. She stood up and smiled at Sasuke.

"I already asked him if he can come over tomorrow to talk to him about everything."

Y/n showed the boys the text as Sakura watched in awe, she smiled happily as she grabbed y/n's hands.

"I'm glad you're going to be safe."

Sakura told y/n making her smile softly and nod her head, she looked back at Itachi and blushed softly and looked away.

"Let's go home, Itachi. We need to pack to get out of there."

Y/n told him making him stand up right away and nod his head. It felt weird for y/n to say that but she was happy that things were getting better between the both of them. Sasuke looked at y/n as he placed his hand on his shoulder.

"If you guys ever need somewhere to stay our doors will always be open."

Sasuke told the both of them as Sakura smiled happily at the both of them and nodded her head agreeing with him. Y/n smiled as she thanked the both of them, she was happy that things were finally coming together and that there wasn't much happening other than that crazy bitch and Kakashi. Itachi and y/n walked out the house as they got in Sasuke's car, he let them borrow the car to get back home. Itachi started the car and drove off towards their home. It was quite until he decided to break the silence.

"I don't want to ruin anything but could you explain on what happened between you and Kakashi..?"

Itachi asked as he swallowed his saliva from asking the sudden question. Y/n looked at Itachi and looked out the window with a frown on her face.

"We didn't do much... the only thing we did was kiss and a bit of sexual things..."

Y/n whispered, she was scared on how Itachi would react. He stayed quite for a moment until he opened his mouth to say something again.

"Did any of that mean anything to you..?"

Itachi asked making her eyes widened and look back at him. She looked away again as her cheeks turned into a rosy color.

"No, the only thing that was on my mind was you. I hated how it felt because it was nothing like how you would do it... that's the whole reason why I had to call Sasuke, he turned completely crazy on me when I told him that I loved you."

Y/n whispered as he parked in front of the house, he quickly got out the car making y/n eyes widened and get out the car. She didn't want him to be mad at her because she thought he had cheated on her. She ran into the house only to be pinned on the door that Itachi had closed after she got in. He smirked at her as he leaned close to her face.

"I won't be mad at you because I see where you came from but don't forget who you belong to, y/n~"

Itachi whispered into y/n's ear making her blush softly. She was glad that he wasn't mad but she was also confused.

"W-What do you mean..?"

——————————————————————
ALRIGHT BESTIES I MADE THIS CHAPTER A BIT SHORT BECAUSE I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIT INTO IT PERFECTLY If you get what I mean? 😏😏😏😏😏 thanks for reading I love you guys!!! ❤️❤️❤️