~Chapter 59~

☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎

꧁☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎꧂

☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☹︎

No POV

It's been awhile since y/n and Takumi had been together, they've been together for 6 months. The relationship started to turn weird to y/n though. The relationship in the beginning was sweet and filled with flowers and small gifts and playful moments. Now, it was toxic and filled with possessiveness, manipulation, and unloyalty. Throughout the months Takumi had found out about y/n and Itachi. He hated the fact that y/n would never look at him the same way he looked at Itachi, jealousy filled him as he heard his name throughout the halls. Originally he had gotten with y/n to just pass the time but as the months passed by he started to develope feelings and also lust for her. He wanted y/n all to himself, he wanted to claim her so that people could call her his instead of Itachi's.
Y/n on the other hand though had been noticing that Takumi had been texting her less and less and had also been smelling like a girls perfume. She knew that he was cheating but she had no idea on who he was cheating on her with. Truthfully, y/n didn't really care if he was cheating or not. She was more uncomfortable at the fact on how Takumi had been treating her, when he already had another female in his life.

"You ready for the party today?"

Sasuke asked as y/n helped him decorate the house for the party that they were holding at their house. Y/n smiled softly as she nodded her head.

"Yeah! I need this party to get things off my mind! I'm getting fucked up!"

Y/n to Sasuke as he rolled his eyes and smacked the back of her head. She pouted as she rubbed her head in pain. Sasuke knew about y/n and Takumi, he was her best friend of course he was going to know. Sasuke never liked Takumi, not because of Itachi, but because he felt a bad vibe from him. He kept his guards up whenever he was around especially when he was around y/n. He looked at y/n as he put the bottles of vodka and tequila on a counter where the food and chips were at.

"How's everything holding up between the both of you?"

Sasuke asked y/n as she let out a sigh and shrugged. She played with the cap of one of the bottles to distract herself.

"I'm just mad that I haven't left yet... it's not like I love him, hell even like him. I'm just scared of being alone again..."

Y/n whispered as she felt her chest tighten at the thought of Itachi. Y/n sighed as she leaned against the counter and looked at Sasuke.

"Sometimes I wish I liked you. Then again I would smack the shit out of you everyday if I dated you."

Y/n told Sasuke as he deadpanned at her. She chuckled as she got out of her seat and wrapped her arms around his neck, she leaned closer making Sasuke blush furiously.