~Chapter 58~

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎ꕥ꧂

꧁♧︎ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎ꕥ♧︎ꕥ꧂

♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎♧︎ꕥ꧂

No POV

Today was the day that y/n and Takumi were going to go out. Y/n sat in her her as she rubbed her eyes softly, deep down inside she wanted to lay in bed but she knew that the longer she laid down the more depressed she would feel. She got out of bed as she walked towards her bathroom, she turned her sink on and slashed cold water onto her face.

"Getting over me so soon, y/n..?"

Itachi's voice rang through her head making her look up in shock only to see that her mind was playing games with her. Y/n gritted her teeth as she rolled her eyes and dried her face with her towel.

"That bastard still haunts me even when he's not here."

Y/n thought to herself as she grabbed an outfit from her closet. It was a red plaid flannel with a black tank top under and some denim jean shorts. It made y/n look cute, yet it was a simple outfit for her. She put on some white shoes as she decided to not put makeup on from being too lazy.

"How the hell am I supposed to meet up with this Takumi dude after not texting him

"How the hell am I supposed to meet up with this Takumi dude after not texting him..? Oh well."

Y/n thought to herself as she shrugged, she decided to go to the Music Store that was near her house that she had barely moved in with Sasuke. They decided to move in together after the fact that they were together 24/7. She walked downstairs only to see Sasuke making some food, she smiled softly as she walked down and sat on the island table they had.

"Smells good, who knew our lovely Sasuke could cook?~"

Y/n teased Sasuke making him roll his eyes as he smirked at y/n.

"I cook better than you, dumbass."

Sasuke told y/n making her roll her eyes as she chuckled. He raised his eyebrow as he looked at y/n, she was dressed, usually when she was home she was wearing sweats or shorts.