Chapter 53: Cao Cao vs Eos

POV Eos

I walked towards the leader of the Hero Faction who looked at me confused.

Cao Cao: Resurrection? You mean...

I smirked.

Eos: You thought I would let a friend die like that? I'm not you.

He got taken back by my comment. His expression shifted to anger.

Cao Cao: Shut up! If I didn't care, I wouldn't have come here!

Eos: Sure...

I rushed towards him and our weapons clashed. He was clearly weakened by our earlier fight but so was I. Two hours ago, I was still uncouncious. He tried to hit me with his spear but I managed to dodge.

Cao Cao: Why even try?! The beast will destroy the underworld! You lost, Infernus!

Eos: Oh I wouldn't be so sure about that...

Just as I say those words, a breach appeared in the sky from which appeared Issei, shining in his Cardinal Crimson Promotion.

Cao Cao: So he is alive...

The ones behind me looked at Issei with a reassured smile. The Jabberwocky looked behind Issei and saw Great Red, the monster glared at him which the God didn't appreciate. With a roar, he landed part of his power to Issei whose armor grew in size, becoming as big as the Juggernaut Drive that Cao Cao and I fought.

Cao Cao: H-how?!

Eos: To bring Issei back to live, Great Red gave a portion of his flesh.

Everyone was shocked. That was understandable. After all, Great Red is the strongest being in the universe.

Cao Cao: Then I should kill you quickly...

As Issei started to fight the monster, Cao Cao hit the ground with his spear, making his Balance Breaker appear once more.

Eos: Not that shit again...

Cao Cao: This is where you die, Infernus!

I tried to clash with him but he used one of his gems to teleport me in front of a wall, making me crash into it. I got up, bleeding from the head.

Eos: Fight me!

I jumped up in the air and attacked downwards but he just countered me with his Longinus, making me jump away from it once we clashed.

Cao Cao: You cannot win, Devil.

Eos: Calling be by my last name then just saying my specie... Have some respect, "leader of the Hero Faction".

Cao Cao: Do you not take this fight seriously?!

Eos: Oh I do. I still have strategies that I thought about. It's just that if I can beat you without it, then that'd be better.

Cao Cao: Issei Hyoudou is not here to save you this time. You will loose.

Eos: Really~? You should look behind you.

He looked at Issei beating the shit out of the Jabberwocky. I took this opportunity to kick him in he face, sending him flying to the ground.

Cao Cao: You...

Eos: What? I thought Devils were supposed to be cowards. I just act as you think I do.

Cao Cao: Fight me like a warrior.

There is a problem. I can't use my Hell Fire against him, he would just teleport it back to me.

I rushed towards him and our blades clashed quickly several times. He used his Balance Breaker to teleport behind me but I was able to react and block his attack.