Chapter 110: Recruitment

POV Issei

Afer the beach incident, we went back to Eos' house. I was with Ravel, still wondering who I could recruit.

Issei: I have no idea! Damn it!

Ravel: We have two weeks until the conference. Also, we can recruit members even after the start of the tournament. It will be okay, darling.

She rubbed my back, trying to calm me.

Issei: But if we loose too much early on, we will be eliminated before the more advanced rounds!

Ravel: And it's okay... what is your dream Issei?

Issei: My dream?

Ravel: Yes, if you want to win the Azazel Cup, it's that you have a dream to fulfill, don't you?

Issei: Well... a year ago I would have told you that my dream was to have a harem...

I saw the blonde girl blushing from the corner of my eye.

Issei: But now... I think that I want those I love to be well...

Ravel: Issei...

She kissed me on the cheek.

Ravel: You truly deserve this harem of yours. All the pleasure in the world, it should be yours~.

She snuggled into my neck, sniffing me.

Issei: R-ravel, we are in the living room.

She stopped and rubbed my cheek.

Ravel: You're right... we will have our fun later~. But now that I think about it... why don't you ask the girls in love with you?

Issei: Well, Koneko is already in Rias' team and you and Asia are with me... I could ask Irina though.

Ravel: Good idea! She would make a great Knight!

Issei: I'll go see her!

I got up and ran towards our room, where Irina was in a sole towel, her hair still wet from the shower.

Irina: Oh Issei. I was about to go take a nap, wanna come?

Issei: S-sorry but I don't have time right now. Hum... Irina, would you like to join my team for the Azazel Cup?

Irina: Oh yes sure!

Issei: Really?

Irina: Of course Issei! You can always count on me! I'll just have to talk to Dulio. He wanted me in his team as well.

Issei: So he is participating... That's gonna be an interesting fight... A-anyway, I have other people to recruit! Good night!

Irina: Sure! Be careful!

I ran down the stairs, coming across Grayfia.

Issei: Oh, Grayfia... Hum...

Grayfia: Yes?

Issei: Well, I'm kind of looking for members for my team in the Azazel Cup. Are you on Eos' team?

Grayfia: Unfortunatly, Eos already has a Queen.

Issei: Mmh... then would you like to be part of my team?

Grayfia: Sure, why not. I have not fought in a long time and I wanted to be in the Underworld to be with Eos anyway.

Issei: Perfect!

I then got back downstairs and started to think. I then saw Eos, Akeno and Rias talking to Suzaku.

Issei: Yes!

The all turned to me as I rushed to them.

Issei: Lady Himejima, would any of the other four clan heirs be interested in the Azazel Cup?