Chapter 90: The Hell-Bringer

POV 3rd Person

More pillars of fire rose from the ground between Desmond and Lilith, blocking the path between them. Lilith threw a magic attack to one of the pillar. This attack was immediatly burnt away when it made contact.

Desmond: Sorry, but that won't work.

He then rushed towards the Dragon, passing through the pillars, not taking any kind of damage, and punched Lilith away. As she landed back on her feet, the Dragon went up to the sky. Lord Infernus created a bow out of Hell Fire and shot several arrow at Rizevim's body guard, forcing her to dodge. Since she was between the pillars, she had difficulty evading. However, she managed to get closer to her opponent. As she rushed towards him, a pillar of fire raised where he was, visibly consumming him. Lilith stopped and looked around her, trying to see where the next attack would come from.

On her right side, there was another pillar. Out of it came out Desmond, punching the Dragon into the pillar on her left. She was able to put a barrier around her, allowing her to stay on the surface of the pillar and not completly entering it. As she fell on the ground, her back was smoking.

Lilith: W-what is that?

Desmond: I call these Hell pillars. I created them by making the particles under the ground boil. It makes them need to release the heat, causing these explosive pillars. Now, of course, they will disappear at some point. The first ones already did... but that doesn't mean that there isn't more particles, atoms in the ground.

More smaller pillars came out of the ground. Lilith slalomed between them and was finally able to land a hit on the Lord. Desmond then created a fire hammer and jumped in the air. Lilith went to dodge but more pillars came out around her, cornering her. She watched above her and put up her guard as a heavy hit from the Lord pounded her into the ground.

Desmond jumped back and the Dragon struggled to get up.

Desmond: My son asked me not to kill you. You should stay down.

Lilith: My duty... is to protect Rizevim...

The Devil sighed and flew up into the air. He then raised his right hand and the pillars started to regroup into an energy ball.

Desmond: When my son fought you, he left you only injured. I am not as merciful as him. This time... stay down. Hell Bringer - Absolute Disaster!

He threw the sphere towards the ground. Lilith tried to hold it but was overwelmed. As it exploded, everyone except Eos and Crom Cruach raised a barrier. The duo didn't care since they were immune to most types of fire. A huge heat wave disperced on Agreas, reducing most concrete to ashes.

Eos: For a split second... Agreas became hotter than the sun... you overdid it again, father.

During the fight against Lilith, Eos' peerage reached Rizevim. He was sitting on a throne.

Rizevim: So Infernus sent out his slaves to take on me? Who does he think I am?

He got up and instantly got attacked by the two Knights. However, he was able to catch both swords in his hand.

Masaomi: What?! How?

Rizevim: Boy, I am the one who revived you and yet you try to kill me. How rude.

He kicked the male in the stomach, sending him crashing in a wall. He then looked at Xenovia.

Rizevim: And you... an exorcist who became a Devil... how pathetic.

He threw her to the side and launched a magic attack. It got stopped by a barier created by Rossweisse. The Valkyrie then went on the offensive. She battled Lucifer with her wand. Her Rook's abilities gave her more physical strenght, allowing her to make more damage than Xenovia and Masaomi.