Chapter 35: Sairaorg and Eos, the Truth

POV Eos

My second game was soon. Rias won against both Sona and Seekvaira and I won against the first peerage we fought. Actually I didn't even have to fight. The girls took care of a full peerage by themselves. Kuroka's abilities were really helpful, she is powerful in magic and is able to create illusions to gain time.

I was standing on the roof of the hotel watching over the sun rise when I felt someone behind me.

Eos: So you do come to Hell... Valianah.

Valianah: What did you expect? I am a descendant of Lucifer.

Eos: You're here for Kuroka?

Valianah: No.

She then threw a photo at me that I caught. When I looked at it I saw Cao Cao speaking with Ophis.

Eos: Is that confirmation that the hero faction are part of you guys? I knew that already.

Valianah: I'm not like them! They're... using Ophis... She lost her powers when Great Red came into the dimensionnal gap, and then, she created Khaos Brigade to help her kill it.

Eos: And...?

Valianah: My group is the only one that doesn't want Ophis' power!

Eos: Ah yes, the classic "The other baddies are worse than me so I'm good" trope. I'm not a child Valianah, I see what you're trying to do.

Valianah: I... Fuck you're so dumb! Ask Kuroka if I ever wanted to harm people! I just...

She looked to the ground.

Eos: I mean... Kuroka isn't a bad person but... I don't know you well.

Valianah: Are you fucking asking me out?!

Eos: No. I just want to know your intentions. I'm not into assholes.

Valianah: You're so... whatever... you want to know my intentions? Well... *sigh* I can't tell you.

Eos: Take your time. And when you're decided, come speak to me. Or to Issei, or to Kuroka.

Valianah: Why would I speak to the Red Dragon?

Eos: Well he was pretty impressive during these matchs. You've been watching everything I guess.

Valianah: He's... getting better at being a rival... He even mastered the Juggernaut Drive. That's impressive.

Eos: I guess so... Have a good day Valianah. I hope you can-

She took of.

I flew towards the arena and when I landed, I saw Sairaorg already there.

Eos: You're excited?

Sairaorg: What we're about to do it will be a first in Rating Game history.

Eos: Hope we have an actual arena... I don't want to fight you in a street.

He laughed.

Sairaorg: We shall see.

I then got on the roof of the stadium and watched as people came by. When my peerage saw me, they flew towards me.

Ingvild: It's only 12. We should go eat.

Eos: I'm fine. And it seems that Sairaorg is as well.

As we looked over, we saw him standing in the arena, arms crossed, waiting for our match.

Kuroka: Have you been standing there the whole night?

Eos: Only for four hours.

Rossweisse: You're gonna get a sunburn!