Chapter 111: The Begining of the cup

POV Eos

We all arrived in a huge hall in the Underworld. I noticed basically every member of Team DxD here. Today was the conference and the opening night of the Azazel Cup, meaning that everyone was in fancy clothing.

Ingvild: There are a lot of people here. I wonder how many teams are registered.

Roygun: There is probably over fifty. However, I'm pretty sure that most of them will give up once they see the strongests in action.

Xenovia: So... us?

Roygun: Pretty much, yeah.

Eos: At the end of the preliminary stage, only 17 teams will remain. I don't think that reaching the stage after will be a problem, but don't be overconfident. At least not against people we don't know.

The ground suddenly started to shake. We all went outside to see what was happening and what we saw... surprised us...

Eos: Is that?

Sona: Typhon?!

A thirty meters tall, blue skinned man descended from the sky, his black wings creating tornados. His lower body was that of a snake... well, a giant snake of course. With him were several people, human sized, as well as a Dragon.

Eos: Wait... Vidar?!

He landed in front of us, smirking.

Vidar: Hello there. How are you, Eos?

Eos: I... why the hell did you bring a Titan over here?! This guy is as powerful as Zeus was!

Another man landed with Vidar, who I recognized as the new Chief-God of Greek mythology.

Apollon: Indeed, but he insisted to be our leader in the tournament.

Eos: You're... participating with... Typhon...?

Apollon: Is that a problem?

Eos: N-no... of course not...

Genshirou: Hey! Why is Midgarsormr here as well? Wasn't he Loki's son or something?

Vidar: Oh yes... let's just say that I was inspired by little Asia's pact with Fafnir and... well, you can guess what followed. But he is part of our team, not an extra!

Genshirou: Ah... great...

We both looked at each other, clearly afraid of the power of that team.

Valianah: Since Sun Wukong, Asia and Tiamat are also here, I guess that all five Dragon Kings are finally reunited. Along with that, both Emperors are in the same place, how nice!

Eos: I'm not sure if nice is the word... And me who wanted to have easy fights, oh well... we should head back inside... if he can...

Apollon: Oh don't worry about him. He doesn't care about that kind of things. He's a bit of a jerk.

Eos: Yeah, I guess he is...

We walked side by side.

Vidar: I'm very eager to fight against your team Eos, you are one of the favorites.

Eos: Oh, I'll beat your ass, don't worry. I'm not sure about your King though.

He laughed.

Vidar: We'll see about that!

Annoying guy...

When we arrived, Ajuka was already talking with some of the participants. When everyone was here, he got up on the stage and took a microphone.

Ajuka: Ladies and Gentlemen! Thank you for coming to this conference concerning the Azazel Cup. You probably already know the rules but I have more informations for you. The Games will be disputed in several stadiums. The Azazel Stadium, Fafnir Stadium, Armoros Colloseum and Aquatic Stadium are all located in Fallen Angel territory. The Thor Stadium is located in Vallhala while the Lucifer Stadium, Ajuka Stadium and Bael Stadium are located in the Devil territory of the Underworld. Games will be distributed randomly between every stadiums. We will now start the first random draw that will define the first matches of the Azazel Cup.