Chapter 113: Hades' plot

POV Eos

Most of the other Rating Games were pretty boring. Actually, I only watched the one that opposed Valianah and Sun Wukong. Valianah actually won which I didn't predict.

I watched the news in bed, with Rossweisse and Xenovia on my chest.

Reporter: And finally, after over a week of match, we can finally give you the results of the first round of the Azazel Cup. Each team that won got 500 points while the team that lost got their 500 points taken away.

The ranking then got on the screen.

1. Team of the Utopic Golden Nephilim
Team Red Dragon Emperor of the Blazing Truth
Team White Dragon Empress of the Morning Star
Team Leisure of the Kings
Team Rias Gremory
Team Babel Belial
Team Imperial Purpure
Team Trump Card of Heaven
Team Asura
Team Spear of the Heavenly Emperor
Team Vajra
12. Team Black
Team Lightning
Team Journey to the West
Team Zatoushi
Team Riser Phenex
Team Slash/Dog
Team Seekvaira Agares
Team Shooting Star
Team Pheonix
Team Black Satan of the Darkness Dragon King
Team Sona Sitri

Reporter: Now, there will be two more rounds. One in which the winners will go up against the winners and the loosers against the loosers. After that, there shall be a final match for each team against someone with the same amount of point as them. The top 10 teams will then remained. With those- what? Sorry everyone, I'm receiving informations in direct... Oh my! Fafnir Stadium is being attacked!

Eos: Huh?

Reporter: According to people on place, it seems to be Grim Reapers, attacking the area. Civilians are beung evacuated.

Eos: I should go.

Xenovia: We'll come as well!

Eos: Don't. I actually need you two on something else...

POV 3rd Person

Bova Tannin and Ouryuu Nakiri arrived first on the scene, the man of the Dragon's back.

Bova: Alright, just like in the Game, jump off!

Ouryuu: Got it!

The wielder of the yellow Dragon jumped off the Dragon, placing talisman on several Grim Reapers. As he landed on the ground, he pointed at each talisman, making them instantly explode, killing the Reapers. He then saw a fire ball falling behind him. He turned around to see a Grim Reaper, burning.

Bova: Be careful! There are a lot of them!

Ouryuu: Don't worry, soon, they will all be dead. Dragon Veins!

A yellow aura appeared around the boy. He then punched the ground, creating a huge earthquake that sent pieces of stone in the air, stabbing Grim Reapers with it.

Ouryuu: Gotcha!

He then jumped into the air and punched one Grim Reaper to the ground, breaking his neck in the process.

Bova: You killed one... it's gonna take a long time.

Ouryuu: Just... let me accumulate ki.

Bova: Coudln't you have done that before?!

?: In the name of Hades, surrender.

A man, wearing standard Grim Reaper clothes appeared before them. He wore a decorated cloak as well as a skull mask. His scythe had a lot of ornements on it. Both members of Issei's team were unable to sense the energy of the being that appeared.