🍋 Chapter 154: 🤍 Oiled Massage 🤍

POV Eos

Ingvild and I teleported for a date in Italy. She wanted to go there because this is where opera was born. Saying that she was very excited was an understatement...

She ran around, looking at the ancient architectures made by the romans. She looked as if she could see history before her very eyes. I followed her while smiling.

Eos: You're alright?

Ingvild: Of course! It's just... well I never thought I'd go there. My parents didn't really let me out when they were still with me.

Eos: Well, I'm here now. So you'll always be safe.

She smiled at me and we went on our little history trip. I was myself really interested in ancient music style. I asked Apollon about that and he answered some of my questions but himself didn't remember how it all went. According to this mortal woman guiding us through the city, the italians wanted to recreate the parts of Greek tragedies that were sung. I actually founded myself way more into all of this story than I thought I was gonna be.

Eos: Perhaps we should buy some book about these things...

Ingvild: Yeah, you're right. It's not like we'll be here forever anyway...

Guide: Oh yes. You told me you came from northern Europe, right.

Eos: Ah... y-yes...

I'm pretty sure Ingvild was talking about our utopia...

Ingvild: Yes, we are from... Sweden...

Guide: Really? Your italian is gorgeous! And you don't even have a swedish accent! How did you do it?

Eos: We... studied a lot... and we already came here before. A business trip.

Guide: Oh I see. Well, there is a library near so you could take the chance to go there and look for those books of yours.

Ingvild: Thank you so much!

I tipped the woman for about 15 000€, getting her pretty surprised, and we got to the library. We litteraly bought hundreds of books about history of Europe in general.

After that, we went back to our hotel room. I lied down and Ingvild clinged to my chest and took a nap. I petted her on the head, making her let out satisfied noises through her sleep.

It reminded me the first night we were together, when we fought Kokabiel and she slept on my lap. She was always this adorable.

As I rubbed her back, I noticed that her shoulders were stiff. My mother taught me all these things. I started to rub her shoulders slowly to notice the problem. There, I noticed her orange eyes slowly opening as she yawned.

Eos: Oh, sorry. I must have been to rough...

Ingvild: What were you doing?

Eos: It's just that your shoulders are pretty stiff.

Ingvild: Yeah, they hurt quite a bit.

Eos: You should have told me.

Ingvild: But you're always busy! I didn't want to bother you!

I kissed her on the forehead.

Eos: You can never bother me and you know that. Come on, get on your stomach, I'll get the massage oil.

We were alredy both naked so it wasn't a problem. I went to the bathroom to take the oil and came back to see her ready to get massaged. I went above her and put some oil on my hands, putting them on her shoulders.