Chapter 119: Eos vs Rias, and the winner is...

POV 3rd Person

Valerie ran with Kuroka and Masaomi. However, a fire ball soon came in contact with them, making them fall over.

Valerie: Who did this?

Someone walked towards them.

Masaomi: Suzaku Himejima! Shit! We've got to reach Eos!

Suzaku: I'm sorry, but that will not happen.

Then, out of nowhere, came out Yuuto and Koneko.

Koneko: Sorry big sis, but the journey ends here for you.

The black cat frowned.

Kuroka: Tch! How did you even join us, Kiba?!

Yuuto: Don't worry about Lint. She'll be fine by herself. Suzaku, take them out before they can replicate.

Suzaku: Of course! Vermillon Bird! Hand me your strenght!

She then sent out fire towards the trio, burning them.

Masaomi: S-sorry! Eos!

They then heard clanking noises behind the members of Infernus' team, making Suzaku, Yuuto and Koneko loose their confidence.

Koneko: This shadow...

Yuuto: It can't be...?

The three others now looked behind at the shadowy figure approaching them. When he arrived in his golden armor, he looked down at his Pieces and at Rias'

Suzaku: E-eos Infernus!

He raised his arm in the air and snapped his finger, making the fire around them all disappear. Eos then took a step, and another, slowly walking towards his opponents.

Eos: Koneko, Yuuto. Don't you remember what I said to Issei when we met? I do not loose.

Koneko: Let's go! Yuuto! Suzaku!

Yuuto: You're right!

Suzaku: I'll cover you both!

But as Koneko and Yuuto rushed towards him, Infernus held his hands forward, a magic circle appearing before them.

Eos: Absolute Flame Burster!

The fire came out of the circle, immediatly taking the three members of Rias' team out.

Latia: That's insane! Eos Infernus himself took out a Bishop, a Knight and a Rook! That his perhaps the most people eliminated in a single attack for the entire tournament! Wow!

Kuroka: Thank you Eos! W-we suffered from some damages but we can still-

She was cut in her sentence when Eos snapped his fingers, making the three of them disappear into blue particles.

Latia: Lord Infernus just retired his Knight, Bishop and Pawn! What a caring master!

Xenovia and Lint clashed. Both of them were extremly fast. Actually they were even faster than their own masters. And the crowd couldn't really follow their movements.

Xenovia: Hmph! The Angel that reincarnated you is a lucky one! You are a great asset!

Lint: You're not so bad yourself! But I was trained by the great Metatron! There is nothing that will stand in my way!

The Angel sent out powerful Holy purple flames towards Xenovia who blocked with Durandal Absolute, still going back on the ground.

Xenovia: And I was trained by the strongest Devil! There is nothing above us!