Chapter 27: Kyoto, the city of Youkai

POV Eos

It's been about a month since Rossweisse joined my peerage and that the... others started to live me. I quickly became aware that I should have put more rules. For example Issei not peeping on the girls. Or Issei not trying to hit on girls who already have someone. Or for all of them to not summon their Sacred Gear in my fucking house. Nothing much happened.

Right now I was lying on Ingvild's lap while she was reading a book. We heard noises from outside. There was a training session between our peerages. Why was I not there? Well I already knew the results. Now our three Queens are basically all on the same level... I actually think that Tsubaki is the strongest of the three, her Sacred Gear is a hell to deal with. But in terms of Kings there was no question. Nor in Tooks. Nor in Knights. If I had a pawn he'd probably be stronger than Issei... maybe I should search for one with a Longinus...

Ingvild: This noise... I can't concentrate...

Eos: We can go in the bedroom if you want. The bed is more confortable than the couch anyway.

Ingvild: No I don't want to move, I like to take peeks at your face from here!

Eos: Well then maybe we should go down there and made them shut the fuck up.

I got up frop my pillow and got downstairs, being followed by Ingvild. When we arrived, the Knights were fighting. That meant that both Tomoe and Kiba teamed up against Xenovia, who dual wielded her two swords.

Eos: Can't you guys stop screaming?

Issei: What do you mean? We're supporting Kiba!

Eos: Huh... By the way Yuuto, how knightly of you to team up against Xenovia! I thought that you liked duels!

Issei: Don't listen to him Kiba! Kick her ass!

He didn't kick her ass. In the end, they were both beaten by Xenovia. I went to her and patted her on the head.

Eos: That's my girl!

Rias: You did a good job Yuuto. Next time you'll get her.

Sona: You too Tomoe. You're getting stronger day by day.

I smirked towards them.

Eos: Sorry to break it to you but you'll never beat Xenovia, nor Rossweisse, nor Ingvild and definitly not me. My peerage will soon be the strongest in Devil history.

Rias: So much for someone who didn't want a peerage a year ago... May I remind that I have the Red Dragon Emperor by my side?

Eos: May I remind you that I have me... and honestly, Issei can't do shit if Ingvild is here.

We were both smirking at each other.

Sona: Yeah, yeah. You're powerful, we know. Not that any of your Pieces can beat Saji...

Eos: Well, do you want to fight me, Saji~?

Saji: Ahah, that's funny that you say that, but I have a date... Ahahah!

Sona: What?

Saji: Hum... nevermind...?

Sona then bringed Saji into another room.

Eos: Aww~ that's two bad... I wanted to crush the all mighty Gremory and Sitri at the same time~.

Issei: Prez could beat you! Asshole!

Eos: Well.. if she went all out, she sure could. But you've never did that, right Rias?

Her eyes widdened.

Issei: What?!

Eos: Not in a Rating Game at least... you were holding back against Sona last time... against me as well when I trained you.