🍋 Chapter 161: 💗 A day in bed 💗

POV Eos

I yawned as I was woken up by the sound of a thunderstorm outside. Though I didn't move out of bed, thunderstorms were comforting to me. It was the season for ot in the Underworld and it wasn't gonna end anytime soon. I had a window built just for this to hear the rain hit the glass. I closed my eyes as my mind started to wonder.

Elsa: Eos, could you tell those two to stop invading my personal space?

I then founded myself in front of the blue haired Nephilim, pointing at the Dragon and the Monarch inhabitting my mind.

Eos: Can't you do that yourself?

Elsa: Yes but I like seeing you go up against people~.

Eos: What? Alright, fine...

I went to talk to them and they both left to another part of my mind. I then felt wraps wrapping around my chest from my back.

Elsa: You are my knight in shining armor~.

Eos: Are you okay? You didn't act all lovey dovey before...

Elsa: Does it matter? Eos, I... I've been in your head for ages now! I know you, how you work and all! I... I fell in love with you...

Eos: But you live in my head...

Elsa: That's... *sigh* I know that it's not possible for us two right now but... but please, come and find me, I'll be waiting for you.

Eos: What?

I then opened my eyes without wanting to. I needed to ask her more questions... it was still raining...

Eos: Hmm, I might spend the rest of the day here...

Roygun: Mmh? You're awake?

I'm pretty sure no one was here when I first woke up...

Eos: Roygun? When did you arrive here?

Roygun: *yawn* Two hours ago I'd say... Training our team is a great job but it is very tiring.

Eos: I should go to them then I guess.

She grabbed my arm and hugged it.

Roygun: Mmh~... no stay here~. You're way out of everyone's league anyway~...

Eos: *sigh* Fine. I'll stay with you.

I took her in my arms. She had a huge smile on her face.

Roygun: I never knew someone as caring as you. Usually, I would get cold around this time of the year. But now, I have you to heat me up!

Eos: Oh yeah? So that's my only purpose~?

Roygun: Not at all! You're also a great cook~.

I faked a shocked expression on my face.

Eos: Roygun Belphegor, I am so hurt by your thoughts about me~!

Roygun: Oh, and how could I get myself pardonned, my Lord~?

Eos: A kiss should do fine.

She giggled and kissede on the lips, with me wrapping my arms around her naked body.

Eos: I'm so in love with you.

She blushed hard.

Roygun: Hum... y-yes, me too... I love you...

Eos: Aww, you're shy~? Alright, let's go and train the kids.

I got up, removing the covers with me.

Roygun: Ah! Wait I'm cold!