Chapter 121: The team that worked for Hades

POV Eos

So... the fights were still going on. Actually, my match was the last one on the list and it was against Team Black Satan of whatever. This meant that the one that will win this Rating Game will be the last to qualify. The nine other teams that qualified are Team Red Dragon Emperor of the Blazing Truth, Team White Dragon Empress of the Morning Star, Team Slash/Dog Team Trump Card of Heaven, Team Babel Belial, Team Leizure of the Kings, Team Imperial Purpure, Team Spear of the Heavenly Emperor and Team Vajra.

Rias got eliminated by Dulio. What's funny is that most members are members of DxD. That's not surprising in the slightest but still funny.

I switched members from my team. Kuroka was replaced by Gabriel while Ingvild got replaced by Latia. Ingvild was not tired but I had something to ask from her. These guys... they're sus...picious... First of all, their leader is a Grim Reaper and then they have only four Devils. Devils with a Grim Reaper... that's definitly out of the ordinary. Oh well, we'll beat them anyway since I'm back to my full strenght.

POV 3rd Person

Ajuka: Hello everyone! I am Ajuka Beelzebub and I will be your host for this last game of the first round of the Azazel Cup! This match will oppose Team Black Satan of the Darkness Dragon King, led by the Grim Reaper Zeno. They are opposed by Team of the Utopic Golden Nephilim, led by the Super Devil, Eos Infernus! Please, welcome both teams with thunderous applause!

As both teams walked in, Eos kept his eyes on the skeleton before him. Next to him was a girl who looked in her late teens with long jade-green hair, her name was Verrine. Then was a tall man in his early twenties. He had bronze colored hair. He was Balberith. The fourth member was a two meter tall giant with black hair and eyes. That was Gressil. The final one was a skinny short man with dark circles and dark grey hair. His name was Sonnelion.

Eos: I hope that this is a great game, Lord Zeno.

But the Grim Reaper didn't even look at him. Instead, watching over the two last members who were apparently very impatient to start the fight.

Latia went to Eos' ear.

Latia: Their auras, you feel it to right? They seem like pure bloods but are not at the same time.

The man nodded at his Queen.

Ajuka: Then, everyone shall be teleported in 3! 2! 1!

The battlefield was Agreas. At least, a reproduction of it. Every team was in their own corner.

Rossweisse: These guys are quite strange.

Eos: They're artificial Devils.

Latia: What?! So they truly exist?!

Eos: It seems so, yes. But honestly, I have no idea how they were created. We fought some on Agreas when I killed Rizevim but that's about it...

Crom: Hades gave Rizevim those weapons.

Gabriel: And... were they on that level?

Crom: Absolutely not. These guys, especially the two calmer ones are insanely powerful.

Eos: Yes. Actually, they could be Super Devils.

Roygun: Super?! Don't be ridiculous, that would mean that they'd be on your level!

Eos: What I said, yes. I cannot read these guys and they seem to change strategy every now and then. I genuinly have no plan. Fight in groups and survive.

Valerie: Wait. Ingvild and I looked into their history. Before the Cup began, teams that were not known by the authorities had to pass tests. And they were on a loosing streak. That was before these four came around. They were even able to beat a team composed of Aztec Gods.