Chapter 131: Gods and Devils

POV 3rd Person

Issei and Valianah kept arguing about what happened last night while Zeno and Eos standed in front of Sairaorg and Balberith, who still had this hole in his chest.

Eos: Spare his life. He's alright.

Sairaorg: He tried to kill us.

Eos: Yeah... Valianah did too. Cao Cao as well, and yet, they are allies now. Listen, I believe in redemption and these guys... they just don't seem like bad guys at all. They just want... a family...

Bael looked at the Devil who was kneeling because of the wound and then turned to the skeleton who only wanted to help his friend.

Sairaorg: Fine. Take your guys and head out of here. Things are gonna get a bit crazy.

Zeno: Thank you golden lion. I will be eternally in dept of you.

Sairaorg rolled his eyes as the two former members of Hades' team left the field, going for Verrine. Eos then walked towards his friend and rival.

Sairaorg: I didn't expect you to let them go.

Eos: *sigh* Honestly, I didn't think I would do it either. Back when I first met Akeno and the otheres, I could have killed them, take Rias with me and build my utopia for us two but...

Sairaorg: But?

Eos: But it seems like they've changed me. Now, I want to help people more than I did before. Maybe I'm really gonna become a Great Satan one of these days...

Sairaorg: Ajuka is still here so that's gonna take a while. He also told me he wanted to search for the descendant of the original Beelzebub and Asmodeus. I don't think he wants them as replacement though.

Eos: If you say so... Well, I'm gonna go beat up on some people. See you around!

Sairaorg: Same here!

And the two men seperated.

Albion stuck it's horn in the Fake Ddraig while Ddraig blasted the Fake Albion. Crom Cruach took care of the clone of Aži Dahāka.

Under all these explosions, the sound of Valianah slapping Issei in the face made an echo in the entire battlefield. She had tears in her eyes.

Valianah: What's up with you?! Everything we've lived together, you just forgot about it?! I-

She was cut by an attack of dark magic coming her way. She was able to dodge and the magic attack crashed into the ground.

Valianah: You are...

The Evil God floated above her.

Angra: Seeing you two fighting... it's a delight, truly... Now come at me, Dragons!

Eos ran throughout the battlefield, killing his enemies with no difficulty whatsoever. He then met up with his former opponent of the Rating Game.

Eos: Why hello there! Having fun?

Diehauser: I'm just taking care of what needs to be done. Nothing else.

Eos: What needs to be done? You are no part of DxD you know...

Diehauser: This is my duty. I will protect my people.

Sensing an attack coming, Eos created a golden shield that intercepated the blue flames coming at them.

Eos: So you're coming out, you son of a bitch...

Hades: My mother is the same as Zeus and Poseidon. Yet, you respect those two, don't you?