🍋 Chapter 174: 💚 Love isn't artificial 💚

POV Eos

I dodged attacks from Murayama and Katase while I blocked a punch from Balberith.

Balberith: How are you so much stronger than us?!

Eos: Well, I guess I'm just built different.

I then kicked him in the gut, sending him crashing into a nearby wall.

Eos: Come on, come on! Is that all you guys can-

I dodged an attack that came from behind by jumping above it. Thank Satan I was able to feel the burst of energy. As I looked to the attacker, I noticed one of Xenovia's Bishop.

Tadami: Ah! I almost got him!

I smirked at her.

Eos: I'm sorry but that won't work on me. You would have had a chance when I was a toddler, but now...

I sent a small energy wave at her. It was weak for me but it should be able to take her out. Well, that is if someone didn't take the hit for her.

Verrine: I won't let you hurt my family.

Eos: I promise you girl, I don't want to hurt them at all. But you guys just leave me no choice, you always want to train. Right, Xenovia~?

I summoned two shields behind me, where Xenovia and Zeno both crashed.

Eos: Not enough, not enough! Try in a year or so!

I charged a ball of orange energy in my hand when chains appeared around me.

Eos: What?!

Xenovia: Aika!

This little... she standed there in her witch cosplay...

Aika: You look better like that, Eos!

More of her purple chains wrapped around me, sapping off my power. A mask then appeared and closed on my mouth.

Aika: Verrine, finish him, now!

Verrine: Right!

She forgot I could do telepathy...

Eos: Am I not family to you?

Verrine: Heh?!

She blushed.

Eos: They can't hear us here. It's just the two of us. When we kissed last time, it felt really good for you, right? Because it did for me.

Verrine: I mean... y-yes!

Aika: Verrine what are you waiting for?!

This gave me enough time to get my shit together and make my aura explode, burning the chains away and causing the room to heat up.

Eos: So, what was that about finishing me~? See you guys tomorrow for more of me toying with you guys!

As I exited the room, I noticed Verrine following me.

Eos: You're al-

She then kissed me on the lips, making our tongues dance together.

Verrine: Last time it was just a peck but now I want the entire thing!

Eos: Who am I to judge~?

We then went to the bedroom and fell together on the bed as we kissed.

I grabbed her ass and squished it, making her moan.

Eos: It's strange, you feel experienced already...

Verrine: Maybe it's because I'm an artificial being...

Eos: Artificial? Baby, you're very much real to me~.

She laughed and we resumed our making out session.

After some time she slided off my chest and went above my cock. She took it out.

Verrine: Oh my! It's... very big... can I suck it?

Eos: Don't ever ask me that again. I will never say no to a blowjob~.

She laughed and started to suck on my tip while giving quick licks to my shaft before taking it half-way through her mouth.

Eos: Hmm~... you're doing very good for a first time, you know~?

Verrine: Fank fou! (Thank you)

Eos: H-hey, don't talk with your mouth full now. You might put your teeth on it and I don't want to suffer.

She took it out of her mouth, making a huge pop noise.

Verrine: Did that ever happen to you?

Eos: Yeah... your own master, she wasn't very good at it when she started. Now she's a master but sometimes she would bite it out of reflex. She even made it bleed once!

Verrine: Oh Lord... Then perhaps I should use those instead!

She removed her top, letting her tits jiggle.

Eos: Oh I would love that as well~.

She got down once more and carressed my tip against her nipple, making the both of us moan. She then placed my cock between her boobs and started to rub them together.

Eos: So soft~...

She gave licks to the tip that sticked out from her huge tits.

Verrine: I'm happy to see that you like them~.

Eos: Verrine, I'm gonna cum~!

Verrine: Oh yes I want a taste~!

Eos: Then take it all~!

I exploded on her face and tits, my cum going up one meter up and falling down on the bed.

Eos: Ah... gonna have to change to sheets again... it's the fifth time this week... and it's only Tuesday, Satan...

As I looked back at her, I saw her, clean of cum, hearts in her eyes and breathing eavily.

Eos: Did you... swallow it all already?

I was genuinly surprised. I mean, they all loved my love juice but I had climaxed like five seconds ago...

Verrine: I'm... soaked down here. Help me, please~.

She spreaded her pussy with both her fingers, making me rock hard once more. I jumped on her and immediatly started to fuck her as rough as possible.

Verrine: Anh~! Yes~! That's so good~!

With each thrust, I made her pussy deeper and deeper. With each minute passing, I kissed another part of her body. As I side fucked her, it started to feel really wet down here.

Verrine: Anh~! Ah~! Yes~!

I then noticed that since two minutes, she was on a continued orgasm. Damn, that must be good...

Eos: Verrine, I'm gonna cum~!

Verrine: Inside, inside, inside please~!

I took her head to the side, kissed her and came inside. After that, she was finally able to calm down.

She then jumped into my arms.

Verrine: Ah, that was so nice...

Eos: Maybe it's because you're artificial that you can cum on continue...

Verrine: Hmm? No, I use magic for that. It's a basic hormonal spell that Aika taught me.

Eos: What?! Maybe she is useful after all... hey could you teach me? I don't really want to get lessons from Aika...

She reached down to my cock with her hands and smirked at me.

Verrine: Do we begin now~?