Chapter 13: Traumatised

POV Eos

I walked towards Rias and knelt down to her level.

Rias: Is it true?

I didn't answer, I just looked at the ground.

Rias: Is it ture that someone killed God?! Eos! Answer me!

Eos: ...Yes... My... father told me...

Rias: And it was...

Eos: Someone like me. Yes.

She looked at the ground and I got up.

Eos: Issei... You seem to be... the most fine with it. Can you take care of Asia.

Issei: Yeah. That's what I was going to do.

Eos: Thank you.

I then approached Xenovia who looked at the ground. I sat down before her.

Eos: You... don't have to hold it in you know.

She looked at me and launched herself at me while bursting into tears.

Xenovia: So what?! All I've done! It was for nothing?! What's my point now? Why do I exist?!

Eos: Xenovia...

I took her into my arms and rubbed her back and soon enough, she fell asleep holding me. That's when the Sitri peerage, who was holding the barrier, arrived.

Sona: What the hell happened here?

Issei: Well...

After he explained everything, Sona's group were equally shocked. Issei took notice of Rias' mood and decided not to bring up the similarities between me and the killer.

I got up, with Xenovia still in my arms and walked towards them.

Eos: Ingvild, prepare a teleportation circle. We're leaving.

My Queen simply nodded.

Eos: Rias, Sona, do the same. There was an explosion here, the police will soon arrive. I don't think you want to be seen here.

Sona: Yes, you're right. Tsubaki.

Rias still looked at the ground.

Eos: Rias.

Akeno took the initiative of creating a magic circle and teleported away, followed by Sona and finally us.

When we arrived, Rias immeditly ran towards our room. I landed Xenovia on a couch and walked after her.

I knocked on the door.

Eos: Can I come in?

No answer.

I sat beside the door.

Eos: I know what you feel. You're scared. Right? Scared that I'll become like the woman who killed God... I am scared as well. And people would be scared if they knew, heck, they'd probably want me dead! But I was prepared for it. My father. He trained me to never breakdown and become like her. He... he saw God die, so he knows the danger that she represented.

I heard the door open and saw her come out of it. I got up and pulled her into a hug. She burried her head into my chest.

Rias: Do you... promise me this will never happen?

Eos: ...Yes.

I hesitated. I would never use this power willingly, would I? But what if it awoken randomly?

We stayed like that for a few moments until Akeno went upstairs as well.

Eos: Want to join~?

Akeno: Actually... I wouldn't mind.