Chapter 145: Eos vs Loki and Z-Arc

POV 3rd Person

Everyone looked at the two men floating in front of each other. They didn't move. Eos had his arms crossed while Loki was clenching his fist so hard that his armor cracked.

Loki: You... yes, you... Because of you, I must suffer for all eternity! But don't worry, I will make it even worse for you.

Eos: You angered me this day. This is all your fault.

Loki: You're telling me that you were right to burn me?!

Eos: You took away Rias' moment of happiness. That's a good enough reason to kill you in my book.

Loki: We don't live in your world, Devil! This world was built by Gods! And you have no place in it!

He shouted the last part, releasing a huge part of his aura. The pressure was so great that buildings were destroyed by it and debris flew in every direction. Eos had to put his guard on to protect himself from the sheer power. He looked at the man in armor, clearly in rage and had no choice but to stop him.

He quickly went full power, created a portal of golden flames and went through it, kicking the God in the gut, sending him crashing and destroying the stomach part of his armor. Eos panted.

Eos: What was that...?

A green explosion of energy alerted the Nephilim who looked at the God rushing at him. He closed his eyes and went beyond Infinity. As he did, he caught Loki's fist however, both of their hands were twitching.

POV Eos

That's not normal... I'm suppose to surpass him, no matter his power... I took damage in this form before, but I never lost a fight with it.

Eos: You don't seem to understand that your abilities don't matter against me!

POV 3rd Person

Eos kicked Loki in the chin and then summoned several magic circles, sending different kinds of flames towards him. But when the smoke dissipated, Loki standed there, his armor did not take any further damage.

Loki: Do you really think so? You seem pretty stressed about this fight. Last time, you needed your entire group to take on me, but today, you actually think that you can beat me by yourself? How amusing...

Eos: What's about these mood swings anyway? You were raging a few seconds ago and now you're being arrogant!

A drop of sweat dropped from him. Of course he wasn't tired yet, he just arrived on the scene. He was sweating from anxiety.

Loki: Let's just say... that a voice in my head is very good at reassuring me.

Eos: Tch! Guess I'll have to cut those vocal cords of yours then!

He summoned Ehther's staff and charged once more, clashing with one of Loki's blade. They continued to punch, kick and throw magical attacks at each other, causing the entire Underworld to shake.

Yuuto: If they continue like that...

Riser: They'll destroy the entire Underworld!

Koneko: Don't act like there is anything you can do about it.

Riser: That's! ...very right... The great Riser is powerless before this power.

Yasaka: Oh I didn't see you, you had time to heal?

Riser: Of course! I do it almost instantly!

Eos and Loki punched each other in the cheek, causing a huge shockwave that even produced lightnings. Both men were bleeding as their white and green auras grew bigger. They were even able to use these auras to attack. No one could ever do that in history since auras are just excess of energy that the body can't keep him. But these two, if not for the being that created everything, were probably the two strongest beings in history.