Chapter 36: Sairaorg and Eos, the all-out battle

POV 3rd person

As Eos and Sairaorg came closer and closer to each other, Eos jumped into the air and summoned his wings to fly high.

Rias: He uses the same strategy than in their sparring match!

Issei: It didn't work then, I don't know why it would work now.

Eos then summoned a magic circle and aimed it at Sairaorg. Out of this circle came out gray flames coming down towards his opponent.

Sairaorg, not knowing his opponent abilities, decided to tank the hit. The flames came crashing into him and scattered around the arena. Regulus was able to dodge them by jumping.

Sairaorg was surprised when he didn't feel any kind of burn.

Sairaorg: Is that all you can do? I'm gonna get bored quickly!

Eos smirked and flew down towards Sairaorg at full speed. As he came closer, he repositionned himself to kick him the face but Sairaorg jumped and Eos crashed his foot into the ground.

Saiarorg threw a punch that Eos caught easily.

Sairaorg: Huh?! How did you-?!

Eos just smirked and bringed Sairaorg hand towards him, allowing him to jump and hit Bael's face with his knee.

Sairaorg: Argh! Shit!

Eos then did a 180 and elbowed Sairaorg in the gut, making him spit out a little bit of blood.

Sairaorg: Argh!

The Hybrid then kicked his opponent away, making him crash into the floor of the arena.

Kuisha: My Lord!

Ajuka: His technique is good and his movements are fluid. Very impressive.

Ingvild: Go! Eos! Go!

Somehow, the four girls of Eos' peerage became cheerleaders for the match.

Desmond: You have learned well my son.

Aria smiled at her huband's look of pride for their son.

Eos started to walk towards Sairaorg. Regulus tried to interfere but Infernus created a wall of flames between them.

Eos: He should have used you earlier.

He continued to walk towards his opponant who was slowly getting up.

Eos: I know about... what happened to you and your mother... and about her condition... If there is anything I can do after that I-

Sairaorg: This doesn't concern you!

Eos: I-

Sairaorg: I will find a way myself! Now shut up and fight!

Eos: I've weakened you, you can't win anymore! Just surrender already!

Sairaorg: That would be the smart move... but I'm not the type who give up easily... I was cast out by my father. And since then... I've trained... days and nights... to prove him, to prove everyone that what you were born as... what you're meant to be... it doesn't matter!

The crowd started cheering hearing the words of the former heir.

Eos smirked.

Eos: I see. You really are a great guy Sairaorg... but unfortunately, the tournament ends here for-

Sensing something coming behind him, Eos quickly flew up and saw an axe coming into Sairaorg's hand.