Chapter 144: The Supreme King

POV 3rd Person

Hel: Father...

She looked at her father with a shocked expression, his dark armor reflecting in her dual colored eyes.

Nyx: Ah! I'm sorry but even the strongest Dragon can't beat us three together!

The three Gods flew at Loki and tried to attack him. However, he blocked and dodged every attack with no issue whatsoever. He then let out his powerful aura, sending the three in different directions. He then summoned hundreds of magic circles at of which came out Dragons that started to destroy the Underworld.

Issei got up in his fiery armor and looked upon tye destruction. Then, Valianah flew down to his level.

Valianah: Are you okay?

Issei: I... yeah, thank you.

Valianah: Try to take care of those Dragons, I'll fight Loki.

Issei: What?! Are you sure that that's a good idea?

Behind her helmet, the Great Satan smirked.

Valianah: Stop worrying so much about me. It makes me want to kiss you.

The King blushed while Valianah raised up into the air and shot several blue beams out of her canon wings. Loki didn't seem to take any damage as he turned towards Lucifer.

Loki: Ah yes, you. You were the one that stole my son from me. I have a revenge to take now...

Valianah: I took better care of Fenrir than you ever did! Now die!

She rushed at him and sent a powerful punch that, by itself, was enough to send a continent under water but Loki just caught it in his hand, surprising Valianah.

Valianah: What? Albion! Divide now!

Albion: I... I can't...

Valianah: Huh?!

Loki: The powers of the Supreme King... any Dragon is but a tool for me.

She tried to get her fist back but Loki did not let go. She then remembered that she had weapons other than her Longinus. She summoned Gungnir and se the spear into the shoulder of the God.

Loki: Argh! You little shit!

As he let go of her fist, she kicked him in the chin, got down on land and made her spear come back to her, leaving a trail of blood in the way.

Loki: Using a weapon that should belong to me... against me... how dare you?! It doesn't belong to you!

Valianah: Odin gave it to me. Stop crying and come to fight me, you bitch.

She got out of her Dragon armor and got in her Monarch armor.

Valianah: Zaborg, the Thunder Monarch. We will end you and your little pet!

She sent out powerful lightning at the man who summoned a shield to block the attacks. The problem is that Malebranch did not require energy, they did not get tired of fighting and destroying, meaning that Loki was now stuck into this difficult position.

That would have been the case if his army of Dragon did not fight for him already. One of those Dragon summoned purple lightnings that shot Valianah, sapping half her power and giving it to the Dragon.

Valianah: What?

Loki: Good! Now finish her, Anthelion!

When he said the name of the Dragon, the voice of the God became deeper, as if Z-Arc was gaining more and more influence over Loki.