Chapter 112: The first match!

POV 3rd Person

The crowd waited in the Azazel Stadium, waiting for the begining of the first match of the Rating Game tournament. This would also be the first time a non-Devil participated in a Rating Game. And this first non-Devil was the Jötunn Surtr. His 'peerage' was complete. Sinmara, his wife, a Gýgr (giantess) was his Queen, Hrungnir, a Frost Giant was both Rooks. Hræsvelgr, a Giant with the wings and head of an eagle was both Knights while Útgarða-Loki was another Frost Giant, specialised in illusion magic, who was both Bishops. Finally, four Fire Giants were each assigned two Pawns.

They all sat down in a giant room, after all, they were all several meters tall.

Surtr: This Infernus kid is powerful. He was able to go toe to toe with Nyx and Erebus from Tartarus.

Útgarða-Loki: My liege, I will trap them in an infinite illusion while Hrungnir finishes them with his ice spear. There will be no issue.

Sinmara: Calm down Loki. These guys are no joke, you need to take them seriously. Also, we do not want the Asgardians to take advantage of us.

Surtr: Yes... now, saying the plan one last time...

While they were all talking about strategies, Eos was giving Yasaka a cunnilingus.

Yasaka: Mhh~. You're so good at that baby~...

He got up and kissed her on the lips, rubbing his cock against her entrance.

Eos: You just tastes so good~. I've got to get all of that juice~.

As they were about to start their intercourse, the door opened, revealing Rossweisse.

Rossweisse: I... Oh...

Eos: Wanna join~?

Rossweisse: Actually yes. But we don't have time now. The fight is in twenty minutes.

Infernus rolled his eyes.

Eos: I guess that since these lasts weeks, we don't have that much time. I'll take care of you tonight Yasaka, don't worry~.

Yasaka: If you do well, I'll reward you~.

Eos: Then we've got a Fire Giant to kill! Well... not kill but you see what I mean.

They then got back into their clothes and teleported in front of the Stadium, were they were led to a private room that was over the benches.

Ingvild: Wow! That's a lot of people!

Kuroka: All of them here to see our victory, how flatering~.

Rossweisse: I believe that there are people from every mythology here.

Yasaka: Yes, Kunou told me that everyone of the supernatural world is watching, and even some humans as well!

Xenovia: Then our victory will only be even more of a triumph!

Roygun: What do you think Eos? Are you confident?

Eos: Me? Of course. I'm a Super Devil you know. There isn't a lot of things that can reach me.

Crom: Eos, you might want to avoid going all-out in this fight. Only a few people know about your full power, it would be good to keep it secret.

Eos: You're right... we don't want people to anticipate our moves. I'll only go all out if necessary.

Masaomi: Perhaps we should seperate into groups.

Valerie: We already thought about that. We will divide the group in two teams. One led by Eos and the other led by Ingvild.