Chapter 143: The arrival of the Gods

POV 3rd Person

Valianah descended on the roof where the group was.

Valianah: So this is what checking the area looks like?

Rias: We just spotted this Dragon!

Valianah: Then kill it!

Rias: It doesn't matter though. Z-Arc can bring them back, you know it as much as I do!

Valianah: Then beat it up again after. There is no such thing as an immortal being.

Rias: That's...

Riser: Lady Lucifer. If Riser may, Riser thinks that this Z-Arc you are talking about is only the energy of these Dragons. If we can get rid of it, then the others should die as well.

Rain started to pour down, with black clouds covering the sky.

Xuelan: Ah? They didn't announce rain though...

Green lights, forming two eyes and a wicked smile then appeared in the clouds. The 'mouth' opened and it fired a beam of light green energy.

Rias: Suzaku!

Suzaku: Yes!

Both woman created a barrier around everyone, blocking the attack. A loud lauhh was then heard.

Z-Arc: You should have called Infernus! Only him can save you!

Valianah: Tch! Don't think that I'm weak! Albion!

She switched from her Malebranch to her Longinus and charged at the clouds. Z-Arc face dissapeared to just appear behind her and shot a beam but the armor divided the attack to zero.

Valianah: Is that all?

Z-Arc: You cannot do any kind of damage to me. But they can harm you...

Valianah: They?

Three magic circle appeared around the Great Satan and blue and red beams came out of those circles, creating a huge explosion. Then out of them came out the three Gods.

Rias: Loki!

Loki: Oh... Gremory. I am searching for your husband. Is he with you or fucking another one of you whores?

Rias: Tch! Shut up! We beat you when we were weak! We'll kill you very easily now! Come on everyone!

They all went into attack, charging at the God. Howver, his aura started to glow green and he sent a huge wave of energy, making them all crash into the ground. Riser regenerated quickly and flew up to Loki's level.

Riser: Tch! How did you even arrive here?! The Underworld is still closed!

Loki: We were already here before you blocked everything. Now move over, I have no business with you.

Riser: You dare hurt Riser's peerage and say that you have no business with the great Riser?! I will make you regret that!

Phenex made flames appeared around himself and went high up into the sky. Then he flew down in spike towards the God, truly looking like a Phoenix now.

Loki: Utterly pathetic. Now die, chicken.

He sent a blast of energy at the Devil but before it could make contact, someone tackled Riser out of the way.

Loki: I've had enough of new opponents already! Who are you?!

The Angel with silver wings startes to fly down and smirked, her Longinus in hand.

Lint: Lady Belphegor asked me to make my way down here and I couldn't help but support my previous boss!

She winked at Rias who was still on the ground.