Chapter 37: Sairaorg and Eos, the one who awoken

POV 3rd person

Eos looked behind him but he didn't see where the voice was coming from. He looked puzzled. "Break your chains." What could that mean?

Sairaorg: Did he go insane? Hey, Eos! I'm on the other way!

Eos weakly looked back at Sairaorg.

Sairaorg: So, are you surrendering?

He didn't answer immediatly. He tried to think about the sense of those words.

Eos: I... am not surrendering... it's just... not my type.

He weakly laughed.

Sairaorg: Well don't complain when you're two weeks in hospital.

Bael launched himself at his opponent who held his arms up to protect his face. As the punch made contact, the sound of the bone of Eos' arm cracking could be heard even amongst the crowd.

Issei: Is he truly gonna fight again? I mean, he can't win!

Sirzech: I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Lucifer looked back to Lord Infernus who was scratching his beard while looking at his son. He didn't seem shocked or saddened by the state of Eos. It looked more like he was remembering something.

As Eos crashed into the ground, Sairaorg came above him and started to punch him more and more into the ground.

Sairaorg: You're not giving up! I like that! But soon you'll be uncouncious and I'll win this tournament!

At this moment Eos remembered the specific rules of this tournament. No one used it before but this could gain him some time.

He waited for an opening and, between two punches he was able to fly high into the sky as a giant magic circle appeared behind him.

Eos: Dragon of dual... colored eyes...
Resurrect from the... deep darkness...

Rias: Is he-?!

Ajuka: Well, I autorized familiars for this tournament.

Sirzech: You did?!

Ajuka: I thought it'd be a good test. I've wanted to implement them for a long time. Let's see how the public reacts.

Seekvaira: And what is his familiar?

Sona: I remember it too well... but Sairaorg has no magic energy... how will it-

Desmond: He's gaining time. His mind is not on the fight anymore.

Sirzech: What do you mean my Lord?

Desmond: It seems that my son is finding his path... to go beyond Infinity.

Everyone eyes widdened.

Aria: Honey, are you certain of it?

Desmond: This look. It's the same as hers when she was about to kill God. He doesn't know what's happening right now and is trying to find out...

They all looked back at Eos.

Eos: With the flames of rage... incinerate everything on... on the earth... Come forth! The blazing dragon... called by calamity... The supreme king! Odd-Eyes Raging... Dragon!

As the Dragon fully came out it roared in rage, looking at the state of it's master.

Eos: Odd-Eyes... I need time...

The Dragon rushed towards the ground and roared towards Sairaorg who got into position. He tried to hit the dragon of rage but it dodged and retaliated with a hit from it's tail, sending Bael crashing into the ground.