Chapter 33: The fifth member

POV Eos

I was walking down the street where I saw Kuroka for the first time, thinking that she would be there. And I was right, I heard her voice behind me.

Kuroka: Coming back to where we first met~? How romantic, nya~.

I turned around and saw her, wearing the same revealing clothes she always had.

Eos: Well, you never told me where to meet you if I wanted to.

She approached me and wrapped her arms around my waist and put her head in the gap of my neck. She started purring.

Kuroka: So... is this when I "seduce" you~?

I took her wrists in my hands and got her off of me.

Eos: I'm sorry but we'll have to do that in the reverse order. I've come to recruit you.

Kuroka: And why should I accept now?

She was clearly not happy about this. But I already got a plan to make her come to the house.

Eos: Listen... there's this Rating Game tournament and I want to win... You're the strongest Stray in history... You were... I talked to Lord Lucifer and he realised that you were innocent.

Her eyes widdened.

Kuroka: What?! R-really?!

I nodded.

Kuroka: So I don't have to run anymore...

I held my hand towards her.

Eos: Your sister lives in the same house as me. Come with me and you'll never be separated again.

Her ears twitched and she looked at my hand then in my eyes. She approached me and took my hand in hers.

Kuroka: I am eternally in dept of you. I will obey you, master, nya~.

Eos: I-it's alright, call me by name... By the way, what about the Khaos Brigade?

Kuroka: Oh I left weeks ago. Valianah and everyone from her team were noce but their methods were... not my type. Should we begin?

She knelt down and we did the ceremony. I used both of my Bishops on her. We then teleported just at the door of the house.

Eos: You need to understand that they don't trust you already. You're gonna have to make your proofs.

Kuroka: I only care about Shirone.

Eos: Kuroka. A peerage is built on trust.

Kuroka: Not with my old King...

Eos: But I'm not him.

Kuroka: If you say so...

We then went inside the house. Some of the people already went to bed as it was pretty late already. Kuroka and Koneko's eyes met and they standed there for a few moments.

Eos: Go. You both want it.

The black cat looked at me and then rushed towards her sister in tears, holding her in her arms.

Kuroka: Shirone! It's been...

Koneko: Big sis! I missed you so much!

Kuroka: Don't worry! Big sis is not going anywhere.

Everyone smiled softly looking at them both. Rias went and hugged my arm.

Rias: On her behalf, thank you.

Eos: It's alright. It was in my plans for a long time anyway.

Kuroka: Hum... Eos. Does it bother you if I sleep with my sister today?