Chapter 118: Eos vs Rias, round 2!

POV 3rd Person

The streets of the fake Tokyo were empty. The only sound that could be heard were the steps of those running on the water from the rain that fell on the ground. Masaomi was one of them. Since he knew Tokyo, Eos allowed him to go alone to take informations on the other team.

POV Masaomi

As I ran down the streets I heard voices, which made me stop, of course. I then crouched behind a wall, listening to the conversation.

Lint: If you find someone, tell me.

Yuuto: Same here! Keep your guard up by the way. We may know Tokyo better than Eos, Ingvild or Roygun but I have no idea about those who lived in the human world most of their lives.

As I heard the steps getting louder, I noticed a corner in which I could hide. I did and they passed by me, walking, not noticing me. At this moment, I could probably take them but then, the others would know my position. No, informing the others is more important. I put my magic speaker on and whispered to them.

Masaomi: I have Yuuto and Lint in front of me, their back towards me. What do I do?

Eos: Follow them quietly, I'm sending Kuroka on your position. You'll take them at this moment.

Masaomi/Kuroka: Got it.

I then went between buildings, in small streets, following them from afar.

POV 3rd Person

Eos standed with Roygun on top of Tokyo tower, watching the horizon, to see if anyone was moving.

Roygun: So, what do you think the both of us should do?

Eos: For now, nothing. Rias is probably hiding for now. I don't want to take risks while she doesnt.

The both of them then saw an explosion to where Ingvild and Yasaka went.

Eos: Report, now!

Ingvild: It's Rias, Akeno and Gasper!

Eos: What?! Shit! Rossweisse, cover their escape!

Rossweisse: Understood!

Akeno tried to zap Ingvild but she was able to hide behind a wall.

Ingvild: Destroying bricks won't do anything!

Akeno: Just you wait~.

Rias: Akeno, Gasper, let's finish them!

Gasper: Do you want to...?

Rias: No, not for now. We'll use it against Eos though, that's for sure!

Gasper: Okay!

They then got a call from Akeno's cousin.

Suzaku: Rias, there's a light above you guys, it looks like a star that you'd see from the Earth.

The three of them looked up in the air.

Rias: What do you... Oh! What is-

She didn't have time to finish her sentence as the Queen and Bishop of Eos' team launched a powerful attack at them while they were distracted. Due to the fire and water combo, the three were covered by hot steam, making them unable to see the numerous magical attacks coming from the sky.

Tens of explosions happened on the trio, allowing Ingvild and Yasaka to make their escape. However, the three were able to put up barriers, minimizing the damages.

Rias: Rossweisse is covering them up in the air...

Akeno: I'll go! Suzaku, take my place!

Suzaku: Right!