Chapter 71: Qlippoth's Plot

POV 3rd person

The city of Agreas was a floating Island in the Underworld, known to contained the sealed Malebranch, 12 weapons, considered the Devil version of Sacred Gear by many. It was also previously the capital of the Underworld when the Old Satans rulled. Thus, all of it's secret have not been discovered yet. Due to the interest that many people had for it, the island had to be kept by guards at all time. Those guards were under Beelzebub's authority.

A man in a hood teleported into the city, stabbing the guard that was in front of him in the back.

?: Agreas will be Qlippoth's.

During this time, Sona Sitri was inaugurating Auros Academy. A school, looking a lot like Kuoh Academy, that was meant to teach Rating Games to any kind of Devils, no matter if they were nobles or not. There was a huge crowd before her.

Sona: Thank you for coming. It is very important to me to be able to teach about the wonderful world of Rating Games to anyone who wants to. I must thank my peerage for trusting me in this matter, as well as my sister, Serafall Leviathan, who brought political support to my idea, as well as Eos Infernus, who financially supported me. My friend Eos is not here with us right now as he is training to fight with Team DxD but my thoughts still go to him.

The crowd cheered. Most of the young nobles really didn't care about classes anymore and just wanted more entertainment.

However, in the crowd, there were other people, that were not Devils. They were waiting for the signal. Thr signal that would tell them to attack the members of Team DxD.

After the main ceremony, Devils could be seen speaking with each other. Diehauser Belial was with Sairaorg, congratulating him about Team DxD. The joy of the crowd was interrupted when they heard an explosion up in the sky.

Diehauser Belial

Diehauser Belial

Issei: Can we get one week with no attack?!

Rias: Issei, Asia, Akeno, go there immedialty.

Sairaorg: Liban, Landora, Coriana, go with them!

Ingvild: Our peerage will stay there to evacuate the other Devils.

The members of DxD nodded at each other as the six Devils flew towards the noise. Belial looked at the sky, grinding his teeth.

In the Second Heaven, Eos was standing with Gabriel and Griselda, looking at the scene.

Griselda: It's nice that the Underworld allowed us to see over there. Should we launch an assault, Lady Gabriel?

Gabriel: That's not my role to decide. I am not a member of DxD.

Eos: I should go. I've already grown stronger than I ever was!

As Eos started to walk back, Gabriel's voice stopped him in his steps.