Chapter 142: A rude interruption

POV 3rd Person

Ingvild and Roygun, both in their Monarch armors, punched Indra in the head, creating an ice maelstrom. This sent the God into a rock, where the cold winds froze him. Eos watched as the girls flew down to him.

Referee: Indra, the King of Team Vajra was eliminated! Team of the Utopic Golden Nephilim wins this Rating Game!

Eos: Four more to go...

Indeed, he didn't fight Valianah, Issei, Dulio, nor Cao Cao. They were all Longinus users and two of them were Monarchs. They were, alongside Sairaorg, probably the people he feared the most in this tournament.

The team teleported outside and got in a restaurant.

Eos: Take everything you want, I'll pay!

They took this occasion to devour everything in their side, making Eos chuckle. Even Ladies such as Gabriel and Yasaka went all out.

Eos: Looks like you'll have a nice nap after that.

However, their celebration got interrupted when they heard an explosion not far from where they were.

They all got up and went outside to see the panic amongst the citizens and a huge cloud of smoke above where was Fafnir Stadium, where they just fought.

Eos: Ingvild, Roygun, I want you to call the other Satans and give them a report on the situation. Xenovia, Masaomi, Crom, you guys will go down in the lower streets to try and chase anyone that would seem suspect to you. Yaska, Gabriel, Valerie, go and help the citizens that were hurt. Finally, Kuroka, Rossweisse, I want you two to create a barrier so that no one can escape.

Everyone: Sir, yes sir!

Then Eos flew towards the cloud to see if there was any evidence. He didn't fear fire nor smoke so he directly descended into the enormous cloud. The entire Stadium was destroyed and Eos could see bodies of Devils, Angels, Fallen, humans and all other species lying dead on the ground. He walked through the ruins but didn't see anything suspect.

Eos: Ground team, got anything?

Xenovia: The streets are empty. Every citizen went into hiding. I'm gonna call my peerage as re-

Eos: Go with them and with Crom and Masaomi and stand by. There is nothing for now and there probably won't be for quite some time. It's useless to waste your energy.

Then landed the other six Great Satans, all in their armor.

Eos: Flexing?

Valianah: No. Just not wanting to die because of the smoke.

Eos: Fair enough. Did you see anything?

Issei: I told Dulio to send troops for invastigation.

Sairaorg: And I put guards up in every city.

Eos: A barrier is already up but we should close the borders. What do you think?

Everyone nodded and Eos snapped his fingers, magically closing the borders of the Underworld. As the responsible of foreign relationships, he had this power. Sairaorg could also do this but only Eos and Valianah could open them back. Of course, Diehauser had all of these powers.

They started investigating the scene, not finding anything. Soon enough, the security squads appeared, teleporting the bodies, alive or not, to hospitals.

Diehauser: We are gonna have a problem with hospitals. There is not enough space...

Eos: Then I'll ask to the other leaders.