Chapter 150: ExE Invaders

POV Rias

We were sitting down with Eos across us was Zekram Bael. He was the first generation of Bael and the unofficial leader of the Great King Faction. He looked like a thinner Sairaorg. Behind us two standed Cleria and Masaomi. Eos had his eyes closed and his head rested in his fist. Damn he's always sexy!

Zekram: Lady Gremory, Lord Asmodeus, these two were executed. You must understand that they are a threat to the Underworld!

Masaomi: You killed us because Cleria discovered your plot!

Cleria: Masaomi... please let me do the talking...

Masaomi: But... sorry...

Cleria: As Lord Asmodeus' Knight stated, we were both executed because of my discovery of the King Piece.

Zekram: Your death was an unfortunate casualty, yes. But-

Rias: An unfortunate casualty? Cleria and Masaomi are living beings! Lord Zekram, may I remind you that Cleria here is the cousin of Satan?

Zekram: That's... *sigh* you must understand me, Lady Gremory, we must keep the power for ourselves. We are from the same family, you must agree with me, right?

Rias: I do not. Power is where it should be, between the hands of the seven Great Satans.

Zekram: The seven Great Satans? These guys are a joke! The Underworld is getting attacked every other day and you really think-

Eos then opened his glowing yellow eyes, releasing a fraction of his aura. And yet, I felt like no one could beat him.

Eos: So what you're telling me is that I should kill my Knight as well as the Knight of my wife? The answer is no. Now if you have nothing else to say, leave.

Zekram: Do you really-

Eos: I did not destroy the Great King Faction yet because Lord Bael is a part of it. And if I didn't kill you yet, it's because you are family to both Rias and Sairaorg and I do not want to ternish their relationship with their family. Now, if you do one more side step and try to go against the desires of the Great Satans, you will be punished for treason and your execution shall be public. Am I clear, my Lord?

There was venom in his words. Hot.

Zekram: I... yes... Lord Asmodeus, Lady Gremory... thank you for your time.

He teleported out.

Masaomi: We should have killed him here and now!

Cleria: Dear, it's okay. Eos threatened him enough and he won't be a problem to us anymore. It's fine...

Rias: Did this guy really come to us to ask us to kill our family? Is he insane?

Eos: Probably...

Cleria: By the way Rias, shouldn't you be called Lady Asmodeus since you are both married?

Rias: Yes but most nobles call me Gremory because I'm still the next head. Though I'd like to be called by your name Eos.

He smiled at me. Damn it I love him!

Eos: Alright, if we're done here we should go back.

Masaomi: Eos.

He turned to him.

Masaomi: Thank you. You gave me a second chance and I'll never be able to show you how grateful I am for that.

Eos: You don't have to thank me. Originally, I only took you in because you could fight against Xenovia and Irina at the same time. Turns out you deserved to live. Now go and do something together, I don't know.