Chapter 103: Home sweet home

POV Eos

Roygun: I studied and brainstormed what our strategy could be for this Rating Game tournament. I think that we should start training right now. We are gonna have strong opponents.

We were currently in my private family train, going back to Kuoh for the week-end.

Eos: Mhh, yes. I guess we should... I'd have to let you lead them for it though... I have a lot of things to do.

Roygun: Y-you'd let me lead your peerage?!

I raised an eyebrow.

Eos: Yes, of course.

She rushed to me and pulled me into a hug. I smiled and hugged her back. I saw her smiling with her eyes closed.

Roygun: I don't know how I could repay you for everything you did.

Eos: You don't have to. I only did what was advantagious for the both of us.

She then looked up atme with a smirk.

Roygun: Say... I'm kinda tired, but my bed is a bit cold... do you think that-

I sealed her lips with mine, making her eyes widden. Quickly enough though, she melted into the kiss, grabbing my head and playing with my hair. After we ended, she looked at me with a flirty look.

Roygun: I knew it! Younger boys truly are another breed. Too bad you're not a virgin anymore... but I think I can still teach you somethings...

Eos: Sure, but a next time. I'm actually tired right now...

Roygun: Don't worry, we have time.

We both went to sleep. I rested on her chest the whole time, with her playing with my hair before she fell asleep.

I got woken up by the train stopping. I then noticed that Rossweisse was hugging me from behind in her sleep, that Valerie was just across my face and that Kuroka was in between my lap and Roygun's. I made sure to not wake them up and got back into my clothes. When I opened the door, I was met by Grayfia who jumped to my neck, kissing me a thousand times.

Grayfia: I missed-

She was basically shouting so I kissed her to make her shut up.

Eos: Don't wake them up, will you?

Grayfia: S-sure, sorry...

Eos: It's fine. I'm happy to see you to.

I kissed her forehead and we went to the 'living room' of the train, talking about what happened while I was gone.

Grayfia: ...Oh yes, Lady Valianah has received Gungnir from Odin before he sealed himself. Some sort of testament I guess...

Eos: Mhh... She is becoming an even more worthy opponent...

With us talking and the girls not waking up, the situation escalated quickly and we had sex together.

Once everyone was ready, we got back home. I was met by a huge tackle by the girls. This happened basically every week-end when I got back.

Eos: I missed you girls too. Can I get up though?

Akeno: No.

Rias: Eos, we should marry right now so I can stay with you as much as I want.

Eos: I'm pretty sure that that's not how things works...

I got up anyway. They didn't weigh much, at much 55 kg each so it truly wasn't a problem for me. I sat down, allowing them to cuddle more with me.