🍋 Chapter 9: 💜 Date night 2 💜

Oh by the way, I didn't say it before but the '~' means flirty/lewd tone.

POV Eos

I was waiting Akeno at the beach. She saw the suit I was wearing two days ago and said she wanted something more relax. So I was wearing a black sweatshirt with jeans.

Akeno: Eos~!

I heard her from behind and when I turned around I was baffled. She was wearing a magenta top that let a good view on her cleavage and a white skirt. As she arrived she kissed me on the cheek.

Akeno: You look handsome whatever you wear.

Eos: Oh well... you're quite beautiful yourself. I... wasn't expecting you to wear... something so revealing.

She then leaned towards my ear.

Akeno: I don't care, if others look. You're the only one that will have me in the end~.

She sent shivers down my spine.

Akeno: Fufu~ what's happening? You're all red... Are you sick? Should we go back~?

Eos: No! I mean... I'm fine, it's just... summer is soon right...

Akeno: Well just take off your clothes then~.

Shit. Last time it was me who teased Rias but now I feel like her bitch.

I took her hand in mine and started to walk.

Eos: *sigh* I really wonder why humans decided to live in the day. I mean, look, the stars are reflecting in the water. It's beautiful. And when all of that reflects into your eyes... it's even better.

I saw her blush. I raised an eyebrow.

Eos: What~? Can't take a compliment~? I thought you were a dom~...

Akeno quickly regained her composure.

Akeno: Oh you'll see~...

We continued to walk by the water, enjoying the sound of the wave.

Eos: Say, you live at the ORC, right?

Akeno: Yeah, why?

Eos: I'm probably gonna build a villa or some shit like that on the higher parts of the city. Want to live with me?

Akeno: My, my~ asking me to move in with you, you're a bold one, I like that~.

I blushed.

Eos: Well, we already live together so-

She placed a peck on my lips, silencing me.

Akeno: Of course I'll live with you, silly. The bed of the ORC are too small for 3 people anyway. And I'll guess with your charms more girls will fall for you~.

Eos: I mean... that's not part of the plan but... I don't control that kind of things...

After a small silence she landed her head on my shoulder.

Akeno: Say, can you... follow me? I want to show you a place.

Eos: Of course.

We went on a different part of the city, with no house. She stopped at the shrine.

Akeno: It's here.

Eos: A Devil in a shrine? Ironic.

I followed her as she entered. She told me to wait for her as she got changed. I made my way towards the main room. It was charming. I never saw a Shintoist shrine, doesn't look like a Christian church at all. I then got my vision blocked by hands and sensed Akeno's breasts in my back.