Chapter 181: Defying Fate

POV 3rd Person

The ship was enormous, even larger than Earth's moon. Two gates opened from it's bottom and out of it came out a giant robot, at least 100 meters tall, black and gold. It's 'mouth' had two metalic fangs going up. It's ten blue eyes looked at the group below. Then, several others mechanical being followed their master. One of crimson colour with six golden eyes, around 20 meters tall. A green one with blades on it's wrists, around 35 meters tall. A silver one with a burning core showing. It could probably shoot beams from it...

Eos flew up to the level of the boss of ExE.

Eos: Melvazoa, I guess.

Melvazoa: I have heard of you, Asmodeus.

Eos: You have?

Melvazoa: Yes. Hades talked about you. He said that you were the greatest oppenent he ever had.

Eos: Ah... I guess he did. But tell me, what do you want?

The machine looked at the Goddess below it.

Melvazoa: It is... impossible for our two specie to co-exist. We took over our own world, but this is not enough to contain us. Eos Asmodeus, I want my specie to thrive and thus, worlds need to be conquered.

Eos: You need to conquer them? Because you think that you're more important than the others, I guess.

Melvazoa: I do.

The rainbow aura of Revolution Dragon grew inside of his heart.

Melvazoa: It is a necessary evil. My specie goes beyond space and time. Mechanical beings are the only way to grow. You will become one as well, as did Hades.

Then, a smaller robot came out of the ship. It was white and had skeleton heads as shoulder plates. It also held a double spear.

Eos: Is that...

Melvazoa: Yes. Hades has been... upgraded. Eos Asmodeus, this is the fate of this world. Everything will be part of our great Empire!

Eos: Fate?

Eos started to laugh.

Eos: Fate has always been on my side. No matter what, you are but the last obstacle on the path of greatness that I deserve! You are nothing!

Eos went immediatly to his full power and went on the offensive. He tackled the giant robot into the ground. As a reaction, the others started to attack the Nephilim but they were quickly stopped by attacks from the other members of Team DxD.

Issei: I always wanted to take care of Hades myself anyway. Get this fight done with already!

Eos nodded at his friend and started to rush at the robot. Melvazoa shot beams from it's eyes but Eos was able to dodge them. However, being as tall as it was, the machine slapped the Nephilim away, making him crash into a mountain of grey metal. The robot then got up and went into a battle stance.

Melvazoa: You killed Regalzeva, my brother. And that, I will not forgive.

It's arm changed into a canon and the machine charged a giant beam. Eos, however, had a plan. As Melvazoa shot it's beam, Eos created a portal in front of himself where the attack got absorbed. The second portal appeared behind Melvazoa, redirecting the attack to the machine. But, Melvazoa knew Eos too well and was prepared for that. The back of the machine transformed into some sort of grey metalic spike that absorbed the beam and, as it did, the spike became blue, radiating with energy.

Melvazoa: I studied you, Asmodeus!

Eos, shocked, decided to go on the offensive once more. He flew at high speed, and when both of their fists clashed, Eos' armor started to crack.