21

Adrien pov

"Hearing you praise me is making me feel sick." My sister says before she flees the room. As soon as she's gone, Andrew opens the bag that was sitting on her bed and peaks into it.

He slowly shakes his head before chucking it over to me. As soon as I look inside, I itch to follow Adrianna to the basement, knowing she's going to sit in there and wait for someone to start torturing her. The bag is full of different syringes that have become familiar. Most of the syringes are full of that seventh heaven drug, some of them empty, evidence that Adrianna has used them.

Andrew said it's best to leave her be when she's like this. That head of hers is too stubborn, and so is the voice in her head apparently. While I was at the Greek facility, Andrew and I spent the most time together. He told me everything he knows about Adrianna, from her training to how long her toe nails are.

He also informed me of the voice she has in her head. It tells her to do impulsive things, like killing innocent people and Adrianna confessed that she struggles to ignore it sometimes.

I have a feeling that voice has been talking to her a lot since she's returned, and I don't know what I'm supposed to do to comfort her. I've never had a voice in my head, so how am I supposed to assure someone about something I have no knowledge about?

I pick my nails as my mind runs 100 miles per hour. Andrew grabs my elbow and gently directs me into the movie room where the twins, Knox and the kids are watching barbie.

I can't help myself as I burst out laughing, looking at Xavier wearing a princess dress while watching barbie. I turn the light on, ready to take a picture, but as soon as I do I struggle to breathe.

Xavier is wearing make up.

Then I glance at Knox and see him the exact same.

HOW did Ciana manage to convince them to allow this?!

By the time I finish having a good look at them, I'm rolling on the floor, struggling for oxygen. Andrew smirks at me then cracks a grin when he sees Xavier.

"When did I start living with cute princesses?"

Xavier scowls at the both of us before blocking the children's view as he flips us off which makes me laugh even harder.

Watching a scary mother fucker, wearing a bright orange frilly dress, red lipstick and way too much blush try to be angry is too fucking funny. I manage to get onto the couch and finally start to calm down as Andrew sits next to me.

As soon as my butt touches the lounge, Ciana prances her way over to Andrew and I, giving us a big innocent, irresistible smile.

Oh no.

Her hands are behind her back, obviously holding something. I give Andrew a horrified look, knowing this isn't going to end well for us. Especially since we just made fun of Xavier and Knox.

"Hey Uncle Adri?"

I can't help but smile at her as she calls me her uncle. I think my chest even puffs out a little. "Yes?"

"Can I pleaaaasee make you look like a pretty princess like Uncle Xavi and daddy?" I'm still not used to Ciana calling Knox her dad. I know he helped Adrianna raise her before her supposed death, but I never realised how close they were.

I cover my temporary shock with an even bigger smile, knowing I won't be able to deny the child.

"Sure!"

Xavier scoffs as he crosses his arms and focuses on the barbie movie. I focus on the movie too, watching as Barbie struts into a castle with three other girls, all dressed for a masquerade ball.