29

Adrianna pov

"Adrianna please get ready by 8pm, we are going out tonight. Andrew is staying behind." Ivan orders.

I nod my head in confirmation and I make my way to my room. It's currently 7:30 so I have half an hour until I need to be ready.

I chuck on a tight black shirt and a leather jacket over that. I slide on some black cargo pants and my black boots.  I don't bother with jewellery and accessories. They make too much noise and they're too inconvenient when on missions.

I place knives throughout my entire outfit incase I'm stuck in a certain position where I can only access a certain place of my body. I like to be prepared for everything.

Once I'm ready I make my way to Block A, where briefing usually happens. I knock on the door twice and wait for someone to open them.

A few moments later the doors open and Ivan and Nikolai are waiting for me, both wearing all black.

I nod at them both, my way of showing respect.

"Tonight Adrianna, we are introducing you to the underground. I want you to watch closely at everything that happened. Tonight we will only show you the fights. Next week we will show you the races and teach you how to drive a car. By next year at least, we expect you to start participating in these events.

I want you to observe everything. All possible exits. Locations of security cameras. Any shady looking people. The bar tenders. The crowd. Everything. I don't want you missing a thing. When you start participating in these things yourself you need to be aware of everything.

I nod my head. "Yes sir."

He nods his head back "Very good. We will be going to a bar that is a cover up for a fighting ring, so feds and police don't find it and shut it down because it's obviously illegal."

I nod my head in understanding. I'm a little excited. I've never fought anyone outside of this facility so I've been used to the same skill level the whole time I've been here.

I follow the two men out of the building and into a black SUV. The whole drive there I have to focus on containing my excitement. Will I fight someone tonight or will I just be watching? I really hope I fight someone.

I used to struggle fighting the guards and other members at the facility, but now I can easily beat them without a challenge. Even if it's multiple of them coming at me at once.

The most that I've fought against at once is 6, and ended up beating them all in under 5 minutes. Of course Nikolai said I could do better, which I've been training for, but I've also been busy training for other things. Like perfecting my aim with every gun in existence.

I want to be perfect at everything. I've also been going to the gym a lot more even when I'm not training. I want to build the muscle on my entire body. I can up to about 45kg at the moment but by the time I turn 9 my goal is be at 70kg. I usually go up a kg or 2 every time I go to the gym because I usually go everyday.

"We are here. "

I look out of the tinted window and I see an old looking bar in front of me. How could someone fight in a building like this? It looks like it could collapse at any moment. But then again, I've been trained to not see things as they look. It could look entirely different on the inside.

We get out of the car and I follow Ivan while Nikolai stays behind me, all 3 of us being surrounded by guards. As we get inside I knew I was right. There's a large fighting ring in the middle of the room.

There's a modern-looking black bar on the left side with 2 bartenders hurriedly making drinks for everyone. On the right side there are tables and chairs for everyone to sit and drink while watching the fighting. In the middle of the room there's a small dance floor with loud music playing throughout the whole thing.