16

Adrianna pov

I stare at two of my tormentors through the bars. Adonis is sobbing silently like a fucking pussy and Anastasia is glaring at the wall.

I'm going to do everything they did to me. Except rape them of course, I'm not that sick.

And I'm not going to kill them either.

Oh no. That'll be giving them the easy way out. Once they're battered up enough, I'll lock them up in a glass cell and leave them there to slowly starve to death. Like they did to me.

I'm going to strap them to metal tables and cut them open. I'm going to experiment on them. I'm going to inject them with things I have no knowledge about. I'm going to make them lay on that table for hours on end and watch them scream. Like they did to me.

I would torture their loved ones in front of them and if they looked away I would stab them, like they did to me, but they don't have any loved ones. They're only family is Nikolai and Dmitri, and I like Dmitri.

I'm still deciding on Nikolai. His face has been haunting me for years. I don't think I could just forgive him and see him as a normal person straight away.

It'll take time.

I haven't seen him much in two years. He avoided me like the plague whenever we were in the same facility.

And then apparently he ran away. I'm still trying to figure out why.

I walk into the cell with a smirk on my face. They both snap their heads towards me. Anastasia glares at me, while Adonis pleads for his life.

I roll my eyes. "Shut up Adonis, nobody wants to hear you whining."

He sneers at me but shuts up.

"Now, I have a few questions that will be answered." I state, looking at them both.

Anastasia scoffs.

"How did you manage to have sex with my father twice Anastasia, and managing to get pregnant both times?"

She smirks. "It wasn't that difficult. The first time your mother was in the living room with the kids so I snuck into his office where he was working.

He would of known it was me instantly, so I hid my face slightly as I injected him with drugs so he'd be way too out of it to notice.

Then once he was hard, I paralysed him, which he didn't realise because of the drugs.

And then I rode him." She explains shrugging.

I tilt my head at her. "So you drugged and raped him?"

Her smirk turns into a smile. "Of course. What else would I have done?"

I take a deep breath. "And the second time?"

She grins. "The second time, him and Sophia had an argument about the kids involvement in the mafia. He was drinking that night, so he was already drunk when I decided to play the 'sad innocent wife'.

I must admit, that night was fun. I dressed in my best lingerie and he loved it. Although, he was too drunk and he suspected something was wrong, but I managed to distract him enough to fuck me.