7

After my little encounter with Gio and the twins this morning I decide I'm in urgent need of a very strong coffee.

All of my belongings arrived this morning so I finally have everything I need.

I take one of my oversized hoodies and put it on. It goes down to me knees but it's comfy. I make sure to pull the hood over my head. I match the hoodie with some baggy sweatpants to complete the look.

I put my hair in 2 braids and go downstairs to try and make breakfast for the second time this morning.

I find all of my brothers except Gio in the kitchen. He still isn't here? Him and Roberto must be at work.

I walk further into the room and see Sofia cooking breakfast for everyone.

She puts a plate of food in front of me. I look up to her, expressionless. She just smiles in return and continues to serve everyone else their breakfast. I frown, not used to anyone doing anything like this for me. I sniff the food and make sure there's no powder or poison in any of it.

Sometimes when food was made for me it would be drugged so they could do things to me. That was when I lived with Jack. In Russia they gave me food but only because I had to train.

I go on my phone and check the fights for tonight. I need to prepare.

"Do you guys have a gym here?" I ask Marco, who is sitting next to me.

He nods and says "I'm going after breakfast, get dressed and come back down and I'll show you."

I nod and finish eating as much as I could. I wasn't high this time so I couldn't eat as much but I ate at least half. The look Xavier was giving me all morning didn't go unnoticed by me either. I just chose to ignore them. I thank Sophia for breakfast and go upstairs to change into gym wear but not before getting weird looks from some of my brothers.

I then realise it's because I didn't eat much. I rush out of the kitchen before they have a chance to say something.

I wear some gym shark leggings and a nike sports bra. The pants are high waisted enough to cover the carvings from Jack and Nik. I make sure to chuck a hoodie on anyway, incase someone sees my back scars under the material. I also have a large scar going from one shoulder to another, courtesy of Nikolai.

I make my way back into the kitchen and wait a few minutes for Marco.

He comes down not long after wearing a pair of adidas shorts with no shirt. I roll my eyes. I don't think half of my brothers know what a shirt is. I follow Marco to the gym and immediately find myself going to the treadmill. God I need to run.

I nod to Marco in thanks, put my headphones on and start running. After 2 hours and 30km later, sweat is dripping down my whole body. I move onto the weights next. I lift 135kg. I used to be able to lift heavier but I haven't done weights in a while, I don't want to push myself for tonight.

After doing 5 reps of 20, I head to the punching bag. My favourite. I notice Marco is still in here, doing chin ups. He really is a gym freak.

I wrap my knuckles before I start punching and kicking the bag. I think about everything that has happened to me over the last 16 years. Jack's voice rings through my head again.

"You're mine."

This fuels my anger even more and I shut everything out, focusing on the words ringing in my head.

Worthless
Slut
Whore
Bitch
Weak
Loser
Liar
Mistake

Obey. Fight. Kill.

I keep punching harder and harder. After one last fast punch the bag breaks and I stop, breathing heavily. I stare at the bag for a few seconds before Marco comes and stands beside me.

"Woah sis, you good? You got a good punch on you."

"Yea sorry, didn't realise how hard I was punching" I give him a small smile.

He smiles back. "It's alright we have spares. Xavier and Gio do it all the time." He says, rolling his eyes.

"I'm gonna go shower I'll see you later" I inform him as I start unwrapping my hands.

"See ya later."

You're so stupid. You just had to get lost in your mind and had to break the bag while Marco was there.

Shut up, it's not like I fucking meant to. You could of told me to stop but you didn't.

I was distracted with the memories as well. And you are so out of shape oh my.

We. We are out of shape you idiot.

Whatever

I stop the conversation with myself when I enter my bathroom ready for a nice hot shower.

*****
Author note
Word count: 841
<3