4

Adrianna pov

I wake up when the plane starts landing. My body still aches from what Jack and Nikolai did to me so I pop a few pills to relieve a bit of the pain. I also returned to my normal mental state but I might have to detach myself again when I meet my 'family'.

I get off the plane and follow a man dressed in an all black suit, obviously a guard from their mafia.

I make sure to stay alert, checking for all possible exits and the locations of the security cameras.

The security guard steps aside and reveals a matte black Lamborghini Aventador. I have one at home except mines white with LED's under the car.

I look in the car and spot an intimidating looking man that looks around 20 with tattoos going up his neck and arms, that probably went all around his body. He's just sitting there staring at me through his expensive looking sunglasses.

I stare back and tilt my head at him in confusion. It seems to snap him out of whatever he was thinking and he makes his way out of the car.

He's really tall and muscly and literally looks like a giant. His hair colour is a light blonde and he has blue eyes. I wonder whose eyes they are. Mothers or fathers? He's wearing an expensive looking all black suit, with converse as his shoes. At least the man got some style.

"Hi Adrianna " he said smiling.

His voice is deep and smile is kinda creepy...can he stop....please.

"Hey." trying not to be blunt like I usually am.

I don't like meeting new people but I did a background check on the whole family while on the plane. I found out my father is the Italian Mafia Don and his brother is the American Mafia Don, both enemies of the Russian and Greek Mafia.

"I'm Marco your second oldest brother, the others are at work or school but they'll be home when we get there." he says as he makes his way over and takes my backpack off of me.

I nod at him, analysing him. He's definitely a calm person but he has some sort of longing in his eyes that I can't quite place. I think me and him will get along if he keeps his nose out of my business.

"Is this all you have?" he asks, furrowing his brows at my beat up backpack.

I nod again and make my way to his car. I definitely don't trust Marco yet.

The inside of the car is covered with black leather with compliments of red everywhere. He has very nice style indeed.

Marco starts the car and drives away from the airport. My knees are slowly getting better from when Nik hit them with a hammer. It's nearly been a 48 hours but walking is still a bit difficult but the pills help a lot. The pills I took on the plane are slowly starting to wear off but they'll last until we get to the house. 

Marco kept trying to start conversation that I tried to carry but I kept giving him one word answers. I'm not used to anyone actually caring about what I have to say or genuinely want to talk to me without wanting something in return.

I was on my phone the whole ride, trying to find fighting rings nearby. I've found a few and added them to my maps.

I was too busy looking for places to race that I didn't notice we arrived. I look through the window and am met with a modern looking mansion. Nothing I haven't seen before, but it's still really nice.

I made sure to keep my face void of emotion as I get out of the car, following Marco towards the front doors, while carrying my bag.

On the outside I probably look bored and tired but on the inside I feel a little excited mixed with anger.