19

TW: SA in this chapter I'll let you know where it starts and where it ends.

Adrianna pov

I wake up at 3:30am.

I do my usual routine, getting ready for school. I only have 1 more day until the weekend. I've been itching for a race the whole week and there's a massive one happening Saturday night. Of course I'm going to go.

I go into my closet and change into a black shirt and black pants with white stripes on the side. I also put on a black beanie with white air forces. I put on my normal jewellery; a chain, some rings and earrings; and pack my bag. I decide to pack one book this time, if I'm in the mood to do work.

I take a deep breath as I look at myself in the mirror. All the scars on my arms are covered by tattoos, and my pain is covered by a small smile on my face.

I make my way downstairs and see everyone in the kitchen eating mums freshly cooked breakfast. We usually have maids to cook, but mum always gives them time off since she loves cooking for us.

I sit at the table and take a slice of toast and slowly munch on it. My appetite still hasn't got much bigger since I've lived here. I've been eating more and more each day but it's still not as much as I should be eating. I alsohaven't been smoking so I haven't been able to eat and not physically feel it.

I nibble on the toast as I get up and get ready to leave as it's nearly 7:15.

Someone clears their throat and I look up to see dad staring at me.

"I would like you to eat more than a slice of toast before you go to school Adrianna."

I look at everyone else's plates and see it's full of food.

"I'm not hungry right now."

He raises a single brow, daring me to disobey him. I roll my eyes and sit down as I grab a pancake and drown it in lemon and sugar with some berries and top it off some whipped cream.

I only manage to eat 3 quarters of it before dad is satisfied and lets me leave.

I decide to take a ride with Adrien since most of my cars are at my house. I do have the range rover and my bike here, but I don't feel like driving them today.

Adrien doesn't have his license yet, but I know he can drive. I've seen him before and he's pretty good at it. I get into his porsche and wait for him.

He finally gets in the car and smirks at me.

"Payback."

I smirk back at him. He's obviously talking about the time I drove him to the mall. I roll my eyes.

Before I have time to put my seatbelt on, he speeds out of the garage and down the long gravel driveway and out of the front gates. He swerves in and out of cars, skidding and skipping a lot of red lights. There's a huge smile on my face.

It's thrilling. One wrong turn and you're dead.

Fortunately, we both reach to school, still living, before any of my other brothers get there. Adrien gets out of the car and still manages to look a little pale. Idiot. I wasn't even driving this time. As I look around I see everyone looking at us wide eyed.

I guess nobody knew we were related since I've been mad at them since I've been at school. This is the first day I've come with my brothers and spoken to them.

"I need to go to the bathroom, I'll see you later."

He's leaning on his car, staring at his phone, giving me a little hand signal as if to say 'yea whatever'. I roll my eyes.