18

Adrianna pov

After I was finished setting up Az's things I placed him in bed and bid him goodnight.

Then I went into the theatre room and saw everyone sitting in there waiting for me.

I got changed into all black sweats, wanting to be comfy while watching the movie. I don't know how people manage to sit and watch movies in jeans.

I sit on the long 'L-shaped' couch next to Gio and rest my head on his chest. He starts playing with my hair as we pick what movie we want to watch. Diego and Alexei are here too, sitting with the twins on a different couch. They really do seem to live here.

Mum wanted to watch a romance. Dad, Gio, Marc, Xavier and I wanted to watch a horror. Diego, Alex and Xander wanted to watch an action and Adrien wanted a comedy.

Of course we ended up watching a horror. Adrien looked scared shitless when the movie started playing, and he started eating a lot more louder than usual which earned him a smack across the head from Alexei.

I never thought this would happen.

I, Adrianna Ferrari, who suffered 16 years, is now watching a horror movie with her family in peace.

I'm finally happy. I've done it.

I've survived. I'm alive.

Third Person pov

The whole Ferrari family is peacefully watching a movie until a small, hairy creature trots into the room barking. Adrianna's eyes widen when she realises it's Azrael. The puppy spots Diego and growls at him but then he see Adrien and barks happily before jumping into his lap.

Adrien has a huge smile on his face as he starts patting the dog. Their father turned towards Adrianna with a raised eyebrow. She smiles sheepishly back at him.

Roberto rolls his eyes and continues to watch the movie. I guess that means he doesn't care about the dog. Good. Diego watches the dog closely. Why doesn't it like him?

Unknown pov

"Has the bug been planted?"

"Affirmative sir."

I nod at him, dismissing him.

I'm so close. The timing has to be right or it won't work.

My маленький is coming home.
(little one)

If he decides to get in the way of our plans I'll have to kill him. He was outvoted 2-1 but of course he will still try to stop us. Guilt has been eating him up when he realised what I did.

When he found out what I broke. When he found out who I practically killed on the inside.

Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps. I can't wait to do it all again. It brings a smile to my face.

I turn around and face my number 1 supporter.

"It's time Andrew."

****
Author note
Word count: 481

I know this is the shortest chapter, but it will lead up to something I promise. 😭