14

Gio pov

"Andrew."

He turns towards me and raises his eyebrows in question. He still has a slight attitude problem, but it's been getting better everyday. Thank god.

"I searched the car and I found a bag full of syringes. Do you happen to recognise any of them?" I ask as I unzip the bag and toss it on the floor, making the drugs fall out.

He gulps as he slowly approaches them.

He empties the bag, and separates the syringes into four different piles.

He points to one filled with a purple liquid. "This is what Adrianna calls the seventh heaven drug. It was what Adonis used to give us, and the thing that made her hooked onto drugs.

It gives you a very euphoric feeling, but if you're in a bad mindset, your trip can be really bad. I think Adrianna was always in a bad mindset, but she never had a bad trip, and I think that's why she got so addicted to it."

He then points to the middle pile of syringes, which has a light blue substance in them. He frowns at it.

"This is adrenaline. I can only think of two reasons why she would take this. But it's literally just plain adrenaline. She either had it to use on herself, since she was pretty roughed up as you saw. But she didn't use it on herself which means there was only one other reason she would have it.

She's planning on torturing Adonis and Anastasia. Which explains why she also took some paralysis drug."

He says pointing at the next pile of syringes.

"I've only ever seen her do this once when we were on a mission. She's going to inject them with the paralysis drug so they're both paralysed and can't move. Then she's going to inject them with adrenaline so they don't pass out when she's torturing them.

They'll be conscious the whole time, feeling every second of pain while not being able to move. It's a vicious process, but she loves it."

I stand there shocked. Adrianna never fails to surprise me.

"Them the last drug-"

He stops talking, wide eyes open. He stares at the green substance before snatching a syringe and sprinting upstairs. I follow him, not saying anything.

He runs into mums room, where she's being held on life support. The doctors surrounding her bed give us confused looks, but Andrew ignores them all and injects the drug into mum.

"Andrew what the fuck? What did you just put in her?

He looks at me. "This drug was made by the Russians. Whenever Adrianna got beat up really bad, that she was practically laying on the floor dying, they used to inject her with it.

I don't know what sort of chemicals are in it, but by the next day, Adrianna was back to normal completely fine.

I know it sounds hard to believe, but what if this drug can help mum? I-I don't want to lose her Gio. I've only known her for 6 months. I can't lose her. And Adrianna doesn't even know about her cancer.

And what about Ciana, mum hasn't even met her-"

"Andrew calm down." I say, cutting him off from his panic.