3

Roberto pov

I was sitting in my office finishing up some work when my phone starting ringing. I take a gulp of a whiskey and check the caller ID.

New York City Police Department?

"Ferrari." I say bluntly into the phone, not in the mood for any bullshit.

"Hello sir, I'm Officer Parker calling about your daughter Adrianna Ferrari. Her recent legal guardian just passed and you came up in her DNA results as her biological father. I was calling to see if you would like to take custody of her."

I have been looking for my daughter for 16 years. My vision starts going blurry at the revelation.

"Of course I will take custody of her." I stated.

"Okay sir. I will email you her file so you know a bit about her. She's currently sitting in the station, I will drive her to the airport now so she can catch a plane." Officer Parker says.

"Okay thank you Officer, and she can take our private jet, I have one being prepared now as we speak."

"Okay thank you sir, bye."

I hung up and immediately checked my emails and there it is. Adrianna's file.

Adrianna Ferrari
Age: 16
Occupation: unknown.
Unknown? Do they mean unemployed?
Looks: has heterochromia: one eye green, the other blue- one eye colour from each parent, black hair, 5'4
Criminal Record:
-Arrested for arson
-Arrested for grand theft auto
-Arrested for theft
-Arrested for physically assaulting a police officer
-Arrested for possession of illegal substances
-Arrested for trespassing
-Arrested for possession of illegal firearms
- Charged for public nudity

A small smile pulls onto my face as I keep reading her criminal record. She's definitely a Ferrari.

"Everyone in my office now" I say through the intercoms. Minutes later, I hear a footsteps approaching my office. I'm so excited I don't even realised I'm shedding happy tears.

When everyone walks in they looked shocked, seeing me cry with a big smile on my face. Sofia comes and stands beside me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"They found her."

Everyone at first looks confused, then shocked, and then some look sad, others look happy.

"My baby is coming home? Is is truly Adrianna?" Sofia asks softly while trying to stop her tears.

I nod and kiss her forehead.

"She's on our private jet now flying from New York she should be here in around 8 hours." I state, failing to keep a grin off my face.

I proceed to show them all her file.

Giovanni pov

I can't believe we found our sorella again. My bambina. She's been in New York this whole time?

I was 9 when she was taken from the hospital. I was so excited to finally have a baby sister after only having brothers. Then when I found out she got kidnapped by some of our mafia's enemies I was distraught. I never opened up again and I focused on the family and training to take my mind off of it. I've been doing it ever since. 

Nobody has really been the same. Adrien, his twin, his other half. He was right next to her when she was taken and he feels like it's his fault. He still tries to make people smile by making jokes and pulling pranks and it always works, but I can see past the facade, and his eyes look so sad and empty.

Xander went out a lot and was barely home. Even though the twins were young, they still understood what happened and it still affected them, knowing their little sister was taken from them. Xavier developed really bad anger issues, shut everyone out and barely stayed home.

Marco tried to stay positive and made sure everyone was okay, but over the years his happiness has dimmed.

Mum fell into depression for a year which took a big toll on dad. Dad spent most of his time looking after her and maintaining our mafia. But now our sorella is coming home.

Dad, mum and I have an important meeting with the American, Spanish and French mafias about the Russians and Greeks starting things up again, so we won't be able to pick up Adrianna from the airport, so we got Marco to.

Xander pov

I can't believe my bambina is finally coming home. Xavier and I were only 1 when she was born so we can't remember her, but I know I already love her so much.

***

Marco pov
I'm excited to see my baby sister after 16 years of her being gone. I'm waiting at the airport for her now and I can barely sit still.

I think I was probably the best decision to get her from the airport. Most people in our family are hot-heads and assholes and I don't think they'd welcome her properly. Except Adrien of course but dad forced him and the twins to go to school.

I get a call from my security team.

"She's on her way now sir."

I hang up and stare in the direction she should be coming from. After a few minutes a small figure dressed in a large black hoodie and grey sweats starts walking towards the car. It must be Adrianna. She's so small and cute. She looks up and we lock eyes, the surprising thing is she doesn't look away. Her eyes are beautiful yet there's something about them that makes me nervous.

She's beautiful, yet there's a sharpness to her that almost looks dangerous.

I realise I'm staring at her while she's just standing there awkwardly. I take off my sunnies, take a deep breath and get out of the car to greet her.

"Hi Adrianna." I say smiling.

*****
Author note
Word count: 961

Thank you for reading! <3