8

***

I just finished dinner and I head up to my room to get ready for my fight.

I'm going to a bar called 'The White Witch'. The bar has fighting rings in the back of the building, you just need a verbal password to enter. It's usually a really random word but it stops feds from infiltrating it as it's illegal.

I get changed into a small black tank top with matching black cargo pants. I don't bother hiding my scars when I fight because when I step into the ring I am who I am. No faking, no hiding, nothing. I also make sure to wear a mask that covers my whole face so people don't know my identity. I put some brown contacts in because eyes aren't very common and they could easily give away my identity.

I also sneak some knives throughout my outfit due to so many people trying to hurt me when I arrive and leave fighting rings. I take them off before I fight though, because one thing I don't do is cheat.

After I get ready, I sneak out my window and go around the side of the house to avoid any cameras or guards. I run to my Bugatti Chiron that's parked a bit up the street and drive to the bar.

I arrive at The White Witch and park around the back. I go inside and walk through a dark narrow hallway. I knock on a large iron door and a buff man opens it.

I give him the password. "Berries"

He opens the door and lets me in. I instantly get hit with the smell of blood and sweat. This brings a genuine smile to my face. The only place that'll ever feel like true home.

I walk to the bar that's on the left side of the room and order 4 shots. Unfortunately for me, getting drunk is expensive because I have a high alcohol tolerance.

I take the shots to feel a bit more relaxed since Xavier took my drugs away. I make my way to the changing rooms and take all my weapons off me. I wrap my knuckles and head to the ring just as the announcer starts speaking.

"AND TONIGHT WE HAVE THE UNDEFEATED 'SHADOW' VERSING A NEW FIGHTER 'SINNER'!"

Before I do any fight till death matches, I want to do a warm up. I make my way to the ring just as Shadow does. We both step in and get in our stances. Due to my training, my fighting stance doesn't let up anything about how I fight, but I can see shadow is leaning on his right foot, meaning his right side is his dominant. He also has a slight bruise on his left ankle. I found his tell.

I dart my gaze straight into his eyes and we stare at each other blankly.

"Sinner is a girl! We already know whose gonna win!" Someone shouts form the crowd. A cry of agreements fills the room. Little do they realise that makes me even more determined to win.

I detach myself and let go of all morals.

Obey. Fight. Kill.

I give Shadow a sadistic smile and his eyes widen slightly.

He makes the first move, lunging towards me, aiming for my face. Amateur mistake. Never let your opponent know where you're going to hit. I easily dodge his fist and elbow him in the face.

He stumbles back, clutching his face. I take this advantage of him being distracted and wrap my leg around his stomach to pull him to the ground. I make sure to grip his hair to angle his head towards mine. I smash it on the ground several times before he passes out.

The crowd goes wild and starts chanting.

"Sinner"
"Sinner"
"Sinner"

I return to the changing rooms with a small smile on my face preparing for the death fights. I haven't felt blood on my hands for a while now and the other side of me is ready to be unleashed.