17

Adrianna pov

I separate my mind and my body.

I turn my sanity off.

I lock the basement door.

And I begin.

"No please! I didn't mean anything I did to you! It was all her fault! Let me go!" Adonis begs, clearly not ready to die yet.

I giggle as I slowly walk over to him.

"You're going to wish you're dead." I whisper in his ear.

Before I pull away, I grip his earlobe between my teeth and I bite down. I rip the lobe off his ear and play with it in my mouth. He screams in pain.

I spit the lobe out of my mouth, making it land on his lap. I grin at him while he sobs and holds his bleeding ear.

"Anastasia?"

She clears her throat. "Yes?"

"Do you like kids?" I ask nonchalantly.

She looks at me as if I'm mental. "I don't hate them."

I hum in response. "And would you want to have any more of your own?"

She nods.

"Good." I flash my pearly white teeth at her, making her go pale.

I roll a metal table into the room. The prisoners are silent as they watch me get the necessary tools set up on a small table nearby.

Once I'm ready, I unchain Anastasia's feet and I shove her into the table.

I tie her feet to the table with thick barbed wire before I do the same with her hands.

She yelps as the metal spikes start to dig into her skin, but I ignore her.

She thrashes around while I remove her skirt, so I tie another wire around her stomach.

I pick up the speculum from my tray of tools and I insert it into her vagina. She tries to move, but the barbed wire keeps her in place.

I shine a torch up her hole until I see what I'm looking for. I've never been a surgeon before, but I'm excited!

I make small abdominal incisions by using a scalpel. Anastasia yells in pain, making me shiver in satisfaction. My hands are soaked in her blood, but I don't stop.

I then make an incision in her vagina, which causes a louder scream. A grin is brought onto my face as I continue my work. A normal surgery like this would be done a lot differently.

First off, the patient would be under anaesthesia. Second, the person doing the operation would be a professional. And lastly, I wouldn't be the surgeon.

"I'm sorry to tell you Anastasia, but you are no longer able to have children." I say as I remove her uterus through the incisions.

She screams in horror which causes another shiver to crawl down my spine.

"YOU BITCH! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" She screams at me.