9

xander pov

Everyone went out of the house to do their own things since it's a Friday night so I took that opportunity to go check Adrianna's room for any more drugs she might have hidden in there. so knock on her door but receive no response, so after a few seconds I barge in. I look around her room, finding it empty so I quickly storm my way into her bathroom.

I thought she might of been doing drugs. But she isn't here. Nor is she in her closet.

She's gone. Again.

I frantically call dad because I don't know what else to do.

"Dad, Adrianna is gone. She went up to her room after dinner and she never left but she's not in here." I ramble out.

I look around and see her window open.

"And her window is open. FUCK!"

"Son, please try to stay calm or go to the gym to get it out before everyone comes home. I've sent everyone a message and they're all on their way. I'm nearly home, if you think you can wait without punching a hole in the wall I would most appreciate it."

"Dad your walls aren't important right now. My baby sister is gone. Your only daughter. Focus dad!" I demand, how can he not be serious about this?

"Son everything is fine. One of the guards saw her get into a car so he sent someone to follow her. She snuck out, but I will be talking to her about that." he states.

"So she's fine?" I ask, calming down.

"Yes son she's fine." Then he hung up. A few moments later, he walks in, wearing an all black suit with mum on his arm. Must of been a date night.

Oops.

Father gives me a reassuring smile and sits on the couch with her, whispering sweet nothings into her ear. She must still be worried about where she is.

"So where is she dad?"

Mum gives him a stern look before facing me.

"I think you'll find out soon enough."

Find out soon enough? Why won't he tell me now?

I look towards my mum and narrow my eyes. I cant ignore the worry that is swimming in her eyes. Where is my sorella and what aren't they telling me?

I proceed to take a seat on the single couch, waiting for the rest of my brothers to come home.

***

xavier pov

I got a text from dad saying to come home. I'm not sure why but then he explained that Adrianna snuck out. I'm feeling a little worried but mostly angry. She could of least told someone where she was going instead of being selfish.

I heard the door slightly click when it was closed, but I just thought it was one of my brothers coming home. Little did I know, they were all here, and standing at the door was Adrianna .

"ADRIANNA"

I whip my head to the door, and see her standing there, her clothes soaked in blood. What the fuck happened to her? She raises her eyebrow in question at us. This makes me snap. I stand up and walk towards her.

"Where the fuck were you we thought you got kidnapped again. And why the fuck are you covered in blood?" I yell.

"Out." and with her first and last word, she walks away towards her room. I want to follow her but dad gives me a look not to. Where the fuck was she, why the fuck is she all bloody and why did it all unbother her?!What has happened to my angioletto?