Chapter 68

My body shook slightly as I lay in bed. I opened my eyes, and looked around to see Eddie standing next to me. "Morning." He said smiling down at me. I stared up at him with my eyebrows furrowed. Did I fall asleep, and sleep the whole day away? 

Oh shit, Joanna! I threw the blankets off of me, and sat up. "Did I really sleep the whole day away?" I asked Eddie, and he chuckled. 

"No, it's only been an hour. You looked peaceful, so I let you sleep." Eddie told me. 

"We should get Joanna." I told Eddie. 

"I called your Mom, and asked if she could keep her again for another night. She was happy too." Eddie told me, "You need a break, and we got that date in two hours." 

"Shit, right date." I said, and let out a groan. I had forgotten about that. 

"Go shower, and get refreshed. If you want, I can even join you." Eddie said with a grin on his face, "Please say you want me too." 

I let out a small laugh, and got up from the bed. I went to my closet to grab an outfit. Eddie followed me out of the bedroom, and went to the living room while I went to the bathroom. I placed my clothes down on the counter, and turned the shower on. 

After slipping my clothes off, I walked over to the door, and opened it. "Eddie!" I shouted, and I heard his feet running across the floor. I swung the door open, and winked at him as he reached the bathroom. "I want you to join me." I told him, and he grinned widely. 

-Smut Ahead- 

Eddie stripped in the hallway, and ran into the bathroom. He closed the door behind him with one hand while the other wrapped around my waist. He drew me into a hug, and smashed his lips against mine. Our lips moved against each others hungrily as we awkwardly walked backwards to the tub. 

We broke from the kiss when I felt the tub against my legs. I walked into it, and then Eddie joined me. He jumped slightly at the temperature of the water, and I laughed a little. "Think that's funny?" He asked, and I nodded my head, "This water is like lava." 

"It is not. The water is barely halfway." I told him. 

"Jules, the tap is melting!" Eddie joked, and I rolled my eyes at his dramatics. I stepped closer to Eddie, and looked up into his eyes. Beads of water dripped from his slightly wet hair. 

"Are we going to argue over the water, or are we going to..." I began, but Eddie cut me off by his lips reconnecting with mine. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck as his hands went to my hips. I could feel him getting hard as we made out in the shower. 

Eddie pulled away from the kiss, and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly. "Come here." He said, and began to kiss me again. My back hit the wall of the tub, and a small moan escaped my lips as I felt his cock brush against the lips of my vagina. 

"Mm, I was so pissed when the boys knocked on the door ruining our moment on the couch." Eddie began, "Just the feel of you on me in that moment was driving me so insane." 

"I want you so bad, Eddie." I told him. 

"I want you too, sweetheart." He said whispering into my ear. Chills ran down my spine, and my hands gripped his back. "How bad do you want me?" 

"I want you inside of me right now." I told him, and he chuckled. 

"As you wish, my Queen." He said, and without warning, he thrust into me. I let out a scream, and let my nails dig into his back at the sudden entering of his cock.

"Jesus Christ, Eddie." I breathed out, and we didn't move as he allowed me to adjust.

"You did say you wanted me inside of you right now." He said before kissing the side of my neck. I rolled my head back as he slowly began to thrust into me. 

"You're gonna make me scream your name." I moaned as he kept thrusting into me. The feeling of his cock moving along the walls of my vagina made the tension inside of me grow more. 

"Please do. Let the neighbor knows how good I make you feel." Eddie said picking up the pace with his thrusts. 

I closed my eyes, and held onto his back tighter as I bounced with his thrusts. "Oh my god, Eddie." I moaned out loud as my orgasm erupted within me. Hearing me moan out his name, Eddie began to get sloppy with his thrusts. 

"Jesus, sweetheart." Eddie moaned out, "Just you moaning out my name like is going to make me cum." 

"Oh Eddie." I moaned again, and I felt Eddie twitch inside of me. 

"Fuck." He breathed out as he came inside of me. His head rested on my forehead as he held me up. "You're gonna kill me one day." 

I laughed a little, and kissed his forehead. "Put me down so we can get clean." I told him, "You do have a date with this really hot chick after all." 

Eddie chuckled, and pulled out of me. I let out a small moan as he placed me on my feet. "Round two?" Eddie asked wrapping his arms around me. 

"After our date." I said giving him a wink. 

"Can not wait." He said, and gave me a quick peck on the lips.