Chapter 2

A few days passed by since Monday. Eddie had been avoiding me like I had hoped. It didn't feel good, but I cared for his safety. At school students have been laughing and making jokes around me being a Queen. I ignored it all, but it really sucked. I know Eddie didn't mean for that to happen. 

He did apologize to me in passing when we were in Gym class. I shrugged it off. Dustin, Mike, and even Lucas tried getting me to come back to join them in DnD. I still declined. Max was the only one who didn't bother me about it, which I was grateful for. She has been distant as well from the group. 

She lost her brother. Her mother split with Billy's dad, and they had to move into the trailer park. I felt bad for the young girl. I have tried in the past to get her to come hang out with me. She mostly declines it, though sometimes she accepts. We go out for ice cream, or have a movie night with Robin. We get some good discounts at the store. 

The school day dragged on, until it was time for gym class. I walked into the locker room and began to change. I could hear laughing in the corner where a group of cheerleaders stood.

Pulling my gym shirt over my head, I glanced over at them. "What you looking at?" Tiffany Lane asked, and I looked away from them. I remained silent and sat down on the bench. I took my shoes off as she made her way over to me.

"What? Too high and mighty to answer?" Tiffany asked me and I just slipped on my gym shoes trying to ignore her.

"Come on, Tiffany." Ruby Owens said, "She's a Queen and we are just peasents compared to her."

I let out a sigh and put my shoes into the locker. I closed it and began to walk towards the exit of the locker room. I felt Tiffany grab my arm tightly and I looked at her.

"I asked you a question." She said smiling.

"I was looking at nothing." I told her and glanced away. I didn't want any trouble. I just wanted the school day to be over.

"Didn't look that way." Tiffany said, and the locker room door opened. I glanced over to see Chrissy come in. She paused for a second, seeing Tiffany holding on to my arm.

"Let her go, Tiffany." Chrissy told her, "If you get into anymore trouble, the coach might sack you. We have a month till the Championship game."

I felt Tiffany let go of my arm and let out a huff. "You're lucky Chrissy came in, freak." Tiffany said and bumped into my shoulder as she made her way out of the locker room. Her friends followed after her, and I felt tears come to my eyes. 

"You okay? I'm sorry about her." Chrissy asked, walking over to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I told her, blinking my eyes.

"Tiffany can be a bitch sometimes." She told me, "If she does anything else, just tell the coach. She'll take care of her."

Yeah, take care of her, and then Tiffany has no reason then to hold back. Just a month till Spring-Break and then no Tiffany for a week. Spring break could not come faster.